No Means No Chapter 12 (R)

Christmas break isn't really a break for Ri and I.  We have been talking with my old pack and instructing them how to use the app.  We have decided to tell them that Ri finished my game as he was asked by Lizzy to finish it.   

I'm also sorting the shipping of Ri's and my cars. Dom has said he will buy a new truck when he gets over there so, is leaving his truck for his younger brother. I have Lizzy finding out what we need to do to be able to drive over there as we both have our licences here.  As Lizzy, Dom and Ri all have a provisional licence as they are under 18.  

The money I've received from my Dad surprised the hell out of me three million pounds and with Ri's help it has grown.  I sent Jason enough money so he could cut back on one of his jobs and focus on school. 

Ri and I have graduated from school being in the advanced classes we have a number of university credits as well.  Ri is going to run his business making apps and maintaining them.  

My game will be launched from his company, he has already registered it internationally.  I think I'm going to have my hands full with the pack but will be co owner of Ri's company he's called it ReThink and keeps reminding me its my company too.

I scrub my hands over my face as Ri walks into my temporary office. 

"Come have a rest, my Mum has invited us to dinner.  Before everything is packed and going to the mover's.  Summer will be there and is really excited about the move" I pull him into my lap when he reaches me and nuzzle my nose into his neck. 

"How have you got on?" I ask "alright, I think most of the adults get how to use it but Sam's son got it so much quicker than the adults and told me to leave it to him. For 7 he is really good with anything to do with modern technology.  He told me he has to set up his parent's new phones or they sit in the boxes not being used" Ri tells me.  

Sam is a good guy as beta he has had a lot of responsibility thrust onto him. "I think the kids will love it and then the parents will learn from them" I agree.  Lizzy is now excited about moving back after spending time with the pups here she wants to teach so she will have to work hard to bring up her marks.  Dom doesn't know yet what he wants to do, but seems fine about the move.

"Thanks May, for everything" I hug her and then kiss her cheek. 

We are at the security check in saying farewell to May and her mate.  Ri has chartered a private jet for us as his mother has never been on a plane and was very worried.  We wave to May and her mate as we walk across the tarmac to the plane. 

"This is so, cool" Daisy jumps up and down with Summer.  We board the plane and the steward's show us the emergency procedures and then ask each of us what we'd like to drink.  The plane takes off and Ri's Mum has her eye's screwed tight shut but opens them when we level out. 

Once the seat belt sign is off Ri and I go to the back of the plane where there is a bedroom and office.  Sadly, we are going to the office, I sigh as I pass the bedroom and Ri smacks my butt. 

"It is a nine-hour flight Phoe, plenty of time for us to make use of that fine bed" Ri assures me.  

I smile at him as we open up our lap tops and get to work, a number of the pack are unemployed and we brained stormed thinking of ways we might be able to help.  

After looking into things, we believe security is the way to go.  So, we have sent 7 members to a training centre. There they will learn all things about security.  Ri has made some cameras and mics that are like buttons so, can be concealed anywhere and not be spotted.  

We are now working on a security system for the home that allows you to record and see what is happening on any smart phone or tablet.  We have come up with small strips that have WIFI and Bluetooth capabilities with a 20 key revolving password.  That slip between windows and doors.  We are working really hard to iron out some problems with the interface.  

After a couple of hours, a steward comes in and asks if we would like anything.  We decide to take a break and stretch our legs.   Everyone is asleep apart from us, we go back to the office and have a couple of sandwiches and a soda. 

We discuss what still needs to be done and then get back to it.  We work for another couple of hours before we break and have a rest. 

"Want to try out that bed now?" Ri asks.  I take his hand and pull him into the bedroom.  

"Let's take a shower first,  I feel really stuffy" I suggest.  

 We strip and then step into the small shower.

"I need you, Phoe" Ri whispers into my ear then nips my earlobe.  

I growl and step behind him "bend over" I order.  

Ri bends over and looks over his shoulder at me as I kneel on one knee and spread his butt cheeks.  I rim him with my tongue, before making my tongue hard and pushing it in and out of his butt.  I then push a finger in while I suck on one of his balls.  

Once three fingers are going in and out with no problem.  I stand and smack his butt "this is going to be hard and fast babe" I warn him.  

He looks over his shoulder again and smiles at me.  I lean over and take his lips as I thrust my hips forward and spear my dick into his butt.  I groan and Ri bites my bottom lip.  I lean away and take his hips in both hands and start to fire in and out of him.  

Ri cries out and arches his back.  My balls are slapping against his with every thrust forward.  I can feel Ri getting close so reach round and take his cock in my hand.  I stroke him with my thrusts and feel the tingles run down my spine.  I quicken the pace and we are both moaning and groaning. 

"Phoe" Ri cries as he cum's 

I stroke him and thrust in a few more times before I cry out as I fill him up.  I bend over and lick our mark and he clench's around my cock milking me until every last drop is out.  We sit on the small floor of the bathroom.  

We cuddle and kiss before having a shower.  Then once dried we get under the covers naked and sleep for an hour.  I wake first and realise we left our clean clothes in our carry on that is above our seats.   I wrap a towel around my hips and go out to the main cabin.  I take down our small case and turn around and walk a few steps as a steward steps in front of me.

"Can I get you anything?" he asks 

"No, I'm good" I reply. 

"Are you sure?" he raises an eyebrow and lifts his hand 

"Touch me and I'll snap that bloody finger off!" I growl.  

The guy swallows and steps away.   I walk back into the bedroom and close the door. 

"The poor guy is shitting himself" Ri says leaning up on his elbow. 

"Good" I drop our bag on top of the bed and unzip it.  

I take out our clean clothes and drop the towel to dress.  Ri is leaning on the headboard with his hands behind his head grinning.

"You are fucking beautiful" he growls and I smile at him.  Then grab the blanket and pull it down off him. 

"Not so bad yourself" I tell him and he moves off the bed. 

"When we get there, we will be locked behind a door for at least three days while we fuck our brains out" he states.  

I smack his butt and then pull the t-shirt over my head.  We get back to work and then pack our stuff up when we're told we will be landing in 30 minutes. Daisy, Dom, Summer and Val have all slept most of the time.  Sam is there with his mate Sally to meet us.  

Please leave your comments and don't forget to vote, thank you.
😊