No Means No Chapter 5 (R)

We get a taxi to the car dealers and walk into the showroom. 

"Mr. Bright, your car is already. Again, I do apologise for the delay" a sleazy looking guy says.

"I'm glad we are now on the same page" Is all Orion says before walking past the sleazy guy a younger man turns and see's him.

"Orion good to see you" he smiles.  

I take Orion's hand and give the guy a tight smile back. 

"You must be Phoenix, I've heard all about you" the guy says. 

"Phoenix this is Grant a senior from school, Grant, Phoenix" Orion introduces us.  

I shake his hand and his eyebrows shoot up "wow, I can feel your power.  You've gone and landed a great mate there Orion" he murmurs for just our ears.   

I turn and glare at the sleazy guy as he tries to listen to what we are saying.   He looks at me then gulps and moves away fixing his tie. 

 "Have head office sorted him out now?" Orion asks nodding towards the back of the sleazy guy.

"Yeah they told him next time he tries to steal a deal, will be his last" Grant replies.

"Let's get you on your way, I just need a couple of signatures" Grant leads us to his desk, where I zone out and look around while they do their thing.  

I see a beautiful sports car and drop my bags and walk over to it, it's a Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.  I run my fingers along the wing.

Orion walks up to me "do you like it?" he asks 

"Yeah, I do. If I could have one, I'd get it in grey, that way it would always remind me of your eye's" I tell him.  

He chuckles "thank you, that is a sweet thing to say." 

I smile at him as he takes my hand and Grant leads us out to the side of the showroom "that will be great thanks Grant" 

I don't hear all what is said because I see another Chevrolet Camaro only this one is in dark green.

"I must have known my mate would have green eyes" Orion says and my jaw drops "th, this is yours" I stammer.  

Orion pushes the button to open the boot and places our shopping bags in there.  He smiles at my open mouth and nods. 

"I decided to treat myself after the latest app launch went well" I manage to close my mouth and get into the car.  

  "I'll give you a call it shouldn't be more than two weeks" Grant says as Orion gets in the drivers seat.  

We wave to Grant as we exist the showroom.  I can't help touching everything the leather seats in cream and the console are really nice. 

"This is like a wet dream" I mutter making Orion laugh. 

"One of my weaknesses is high end cars. I also have a triumph but I won't take that to school as I know some prick will do something to it. This car is equipped with front, rear and side cameras.  If anyone messes with this, I'm going to know about it" he tells me.  

I shake my head "just how much money do you have Orion?" I ask 

"Last time I did my taxes I was worth around six million" he says as I choke and cough. 

"Wow!" is all I can manage.  My head really can't get around the fact that my mate is a millionaire and not even 17 yet. 

"I forgot, I was going to buy your birthday present while we where at the mall" I say as I remember his birthday is just two days after mine, he is one year and two days younger than me.

"Shit! I just thought I took your virginity at 16" I shake my head while Orion laughs. 

"You didn't think, I'd be able to not let you screw me, did you?" I laugh with him at that. 

"I hope after we are mated and bonded that you will also screw me" I tell him. 

Then chuckle when he swerves a little before gaining control again. 

"Shit, Phoenix I'm all hard again" he chokes.  I chuckle again when we pull off onto the road that leads to the pack house.   I wait till I know we are on their grounds before telling him to pull over.  

He pulls onto a dirt track and then stops the car.  I get out and he follows. I drop my jeans and boxes and they pool at my feet, Orion groans when he sees my straining cock.

"Fuck I love it when I see how hard, I can make you" he says dropping to his knees and kissing it then licking it all over.  

I lean back onto the hood of the car.  The engine is a little warm but I'm past caring. I groan when he takes me into his mouth and put my hand on the back of his head. He gives amazing head, but I want to be inside him. 

I pull him up "strip" I order while I kick off my own jeans and take my t-shirt off.  I lay our clothes out "get on all fours" I say and he kneels on our clothes and bends over so I can get to his arse. 

I give his butt cheek a smack before licking down his crack to his star and then go to work softening him up. 

"Phoe please" Orion begs as he moans.   I take my wallet out and put on a condom then spit on my hand and use it as lube. I stick in two fingers into his arse and moved them in and out. 

"I want your cock now" Orion demands.  

I smack his butt again then put my cock to his hole I push in as Orion push's back. Once I'm all in, I give him a little time to get use to my size then pull back and slam back in.

Orion cries out "yes!" as I start to pound him. 

"I love the feel of your cock hammering in and out of me" he pant's. 

I reach around him and grab his cock and start to stroke him with the same rhythm as I'm pounding his ass.  We were both getting sweaty and our breathing is hitching and laboured.

"Ready Ri" at his nod and I quicken the pace and grip him a little tighter as I pump him with my hand and pump my cock into him.  

I feel his first release and then I'm following free falling as I empty myself.   I lean on his back then pull out of him and spoon him on our clothes while we catch our breath.  Orion turns and smile's at me.  

"Want to go for a run?" he asks 

"Yeah" I reply.  

We gather our clothes thankfully Orion had pushed them away when he came, other wise, we'd have cum all over them.  After we have them locked in the car.  Orion puts his car key's which he's put on a stretchy key ring around his ankle. 

   We smile as I feel the magic and heat take over, my wolf is now a large dark wolf with green eyes.  Orion's wolf is not as large as mine and a reddish-brown wolf with grey eyes.  

I lick his muzzle before taking off into the trees the pack lands are large and I love running through the woods here.   As this is an area I have not been to before I let Orion take over.  

I follow him and sometimes run beside him, we come on to a clearing and I skid to a halt when I see the waterfall and natural pool before the water leads away to a river. I shift back and Orion shifts too. 

"This is beautiful, want to go for a swim?" I ask he nods then runs towards the water.  I smile and then run after him we both jump at the same time into the water.

"Shit, its cold" I splutter as I come to the surface. 

Orion laughs and shivers, we still have some of the heat from our shift so the water feels even colder to our heated skin. The water is really clear and we swim about a bit then lay on a rock to dry off.  

"I have to start training tomorrow" I say on a sigh. 

"May is a really good teacher, hard but good" Orion tells me. 

I turn on my side and run a finger down his cheek. He turns to me with desire in his eyes and that's all it takes for my cock to get rock hard again.  I groan as I pull him to me for a kiss.  

Please leave your comments and don't forget to vote, thank you.
😊