No Means No Epilogue

Epilogue 

8 Years later.

 "Morning love" I stroke Ri's cheek and smile at him.  

I lean in and kiss him.  We hear running feet and then our bedroom door bursts open and Kelly and her twin brother Zac come bounding into the room.  They jump on our bed and crawl onto us both.

Kelly and her brother lost their parents in an accident when they weren't even one. There now four, Kelly gives me kisses all over my face.  Zac the quieter of the two kisses Ri and then moves so, he doesn't get pushed out the way by his sister and comes and kisses me.  

"Dad, I got a spelling test today" he tells me 

"You'll ace it you got them all right last night" I assure him. 

"Daddy, I want my hair in four pig tails today" Kelly tells Ri. 

Ri is Daddy and I'm Dad to them, they know we are not their biological parents.  We told them that we loved them so much that we couldn't give them away.  They accepted that so simply.

 "Morning Dad, morning Daddy" Mac who's 8 says walking in rubbing the sleep from his eyes followed by his dog Benny.  

He was left in the woods with Benny we don't know by who, but they must have wanted him to grow up with his own kind and that's why he was left in our woods.  We came across him on one of our runs. The doc thought he was about one so we've had him for seven years now.  

We told him that the person who left him did love him, because he left him where we would find him.  He knows we love him and he has accepted it.  As we told him as soon as we knew he would be able to understand.  We've been open and honest with all our kids.  

"Dad I'm hungry, morning Daddy" our son says before jumping on the bed and laying on top of everyone.  He is my biological son that we had via surrogate.  

Luca is 5 day after tomorrow "Daddy where is my pink dress? Morning Dad" Winter says she is 3 and Ri's biological daughter via surrogate.  

I look at all our kids and then Ri and smile.  

"Morning my lovely children, who wants pancakes, sausages and egg?"

 All the kids scramble off the bed to let me out and then scramble back on it again.   I leave Ri to deal with the hair and pink dress which she has about 20 of.  

My Mum is doing well she is seeing a doctor from the hospital.  Ri's Mum has taken over the running of the day care centre.  Jason is a sports physio and loves his job.  He's just met his mate only she doesn't know she's his mate yet as she's human.  

So, he is just getting to know her.   Our pack has grown in numbers with the security business going well.  We now have offices in the town and employ over 150 people.  Dom now has a fleet of cars.  Lizzy teachers when she isn't pregnant they have four and the fifth is on the way. 

 Summer is studying to be a doctor and is away at university.  She comes back every holidays and helps out in our medical facilities here.  Her father has moved here and their relationship is getting better.  

Life is good, Ri and I are happy and he's still as sexy as anything.  Our app and game company is doing really well.   The game has been in the top 10, for the last four years.  Ri won an award for it and we are now working on a game to help children with learning difficulties.  

Mac follows me out and sits on the stool at the counter and watches me start breakfast. 

 "Pickle" I say 

"P i c k l e" Mac spells out 

"Wallet." Yep life is fantastic with our five kids and one Summer, I love my family and the pack.

Hope you enjoyed this short story.  

Please leave your comments and don't forget to vote, thank you.
😊