Chapter 25: Whoop There It Is Pt. 1

*a month and a half later*

Tris pov.

"Tris wake up. We have to go" I wake to tobias's dark blue eyes over mine. I groan and roll over.

"One more month" I mumble putting my head into the pillow.

"Tris." He says bouncing on the bed alittle.

"No." I say and close my eyes. I didn't get a response so I just smile in victory with my eyes closed then start to fall asleep again. I wake up a minute later to water being poured on me and its really cold. I scream and get out of bed as fast as a pregnant person could.

"What the hell!"

"Well you wouldn't wake up and you have an appointment about the pains you were getting today."

"What time is it?"

"3:30" I look at the clock and see its 5:15 in the morning.

"3:30!?!" I yell, "And you wake me this early because?" I get one of the pains i've been getting in my stomach and sit down. I breath for a little while and look at Tobias.

"It better be a good reason." I say

"We still haven't set up his room." he says. I roll my eyes we could have done that after my appointment if I wasn't tired. which I probably would have been.

"We can do it after the appointment" I whine. He shakes his head no and tells me to get dressed so I do. I put on a black tank top that fits perfectly over my eight and a half month belly and some black maternity pants then my shoes. Which are of course black. I walk out of my room to find Tobias in my living room on the couch.

"For eight and a half months. You aren't that big." He says standing up. And hes right I'm not that big. Usally people would be bigger than I am. I shrug. At lease it won't take much to get the baby weight off.

"You don't really waddle either." I yet again shrug. We walk out of my apartment door. I turn and lock it then we make our way to the pit. I haven't been doing much bed rest lately after I begged Tobias to let me go shopping with christina. I don't really like it but hey, I was stuck in the same place twenty four, seven and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to get out.

*******x*******

It is now 3:20 so Tobias and I make our way to the infirmary to get to my appointment. when I get a bad pain. I cluch onto Tobias's hand. The pain last for two minutes and then stops. Tobias looks at me worridly and picks me up and rushes to the infirmary and checks me in. Eight minutes later a nurse comes out of the door.

"Tris." I get up and begain walking to the door the nusre came from. when I get close to the door I get the pain again and grab onto Tobias's hand again. The nurse rushes over to me.

"Ma'mn are you okay." I slowly nod but the pain gets worse. A tear rolls down my face and I look up at the nurse and shake my head no. She rushes behind the door and gets a wheel chair and takes me to a room with a heart montor and other machines I dont know of. She tell Tobias to lay me on the bed and rushes out. A minute later she comes back with the doctor.

"So i've been told you are having pains." I nod my head and then get another one.

"Are they getting one now?" she ask looking at mine and Tobias's hands. I once again nod. She looks at Tobias.

"has she been staying in bed like I said?" Tobias shakes his head. The doctor gives a sad look.

"Well it looks like you may be going into labor earlier than expected. How long do the pains last and how far apart are they?" she ask.

"They last for about a minute and now I'm getting them every five minutes." I say. She nods and whispers to the nurse. The nurse nods and leaves the room and comes back with some things.

"You are staying here for a couple days." she says. The nurse hand me a gown and tells me to change into it and call her back in when I'm done. I change into the gown and call the nurse back in. She hooks me up to some things and sticks a needle in my hand and something to check my heart rate.

"Me or your doctor will check on you every hour." she says and leaves.

"See I knew I shouldn't have let you leave your apartment. It's all my fault." Tobias says looking down. I sigh.

"Tobias it's not your fault it was bound to happen anyway." I say. Hes still looking down.

"Hey look at me." I say. He looks up at me.

"We get to see our baby early. Yes maybe he has to stay in here alittle while longer, but we get to see him. It's not your fault. I'm the one who should have done what the doctor said and stay off my feet but I didn't listen." I say,

"we have to be positive though."

"But what if he's not okay."

"Before we got here he was moving around and kicking. He's fine." I say and motion for him to sit beside me. He wraps his arms around me the pain stops so I fall asleep in his arms.

Hello kind people the child Is finally here I'm in class now. But Im about to give a shout out.

You guys should go read raised by dreams. By @kristinashriley56 it's her first book. Please please please go read it it's good so far.

Until next time

Vote

&

Comment

______________________