Chapter 28: Visitors

For the last two days of have been in the infirmary. I'm leaving tomorrow. The group came on the day I had him. Shauna and Christina are his god mothers and you can guess who his god fathers are. I honestly don't think I trust Zeke watching him when Tobias and I need someone to babysit. I look around the room and find Tobias sleeping peacefully on the couch. I stare at him and smile.

"Staring isn't nice Tris." Tobias says smirking opening his eyes. His eyes meet mine and we just look at each other until there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say sitting up.

In walks a nurse pushing Jace in a little clear bed for babies.

"Someone is hungry." she says and passes him to me. "Do you need help?" I shake my head and smile. She smiles back.

"You have a couple visitors. Would you like them to come in after you feed him?" I nod. She smiles and leaves the room. I pull down my gown and put Jace where he need to be. He latches on right away. I wince a little and Tobias makes his way to the bed.

"You okay? " he ask. I nod and smile down at Jace.

"I'm fine it just feels weird." I say. Jace looks up at me with his electric blue eyes and continues to eat. There is a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Us." They say in unison. I tell them come in and they do. I finished feeding Jace so I burp him and pass her OK my to Christina since she asked.

After a while of passing Jace around and talking everyone leaves. Another knock is on the door, but before I can answer. The door opens reveling Ali and Maddi with two other people.

Evelyn and Marcus.

YOU GUYS IM GOING TO GP CRAZY. I HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST TWO NEWEST EPISODES OF AWKWARD AND FAKING IT. MY CABLE IS BEING WEIRD. IM STUCK ON THIS ONE PART OF A GAME THAT IM INTO. AND MOST OF ALL MY BEST FRIEND MIGHT BE GOING BACK TO TEXAS. WHICH SUCKS BECAUSE SHE JUST CAME BACK. -.- SHES NOT HELPING MY DEPRESSION. Actually writing is kinda helping. But its late and I need to go to bed. I hate Mondays. but at least i won't be there all day tomorrow but anywho I'm going to bed. Night you guys until next time...

vote

&

comment

______________