Chapter 32: Not Now.

Short chapter but enjoy it anyway. ON TO TEH STORAY.

Marcus actually came here to dauntless. I run away to the back of the shop and go out the back door with Jace dork in my arms. As I'm running I bump into someone and I scream. The person pulls me into a hug and strokes my hair.

"Shhhh baby it's okay it's me." I slowly look up and meet those dark blue eyes I know and love. Tobias's.

"Why did you leave Zeke's?"

"Why didn't you tell me what you Zeke and Shauna did?"

"Really? answering with a question."

"Yes now answer mine. What did you guys do? " I ask. Before he says anything he quickly pulls me around the corner. I hear footsteps coming closer.

"I know you're out here. And I will find you." it's Marcus. When his footsteps goes away Tobias talks.

"What happened that day was only to protect you. And it worked so really don't worry about it." he says.

"But I want to know I don't like you hiding stuff from me." he groans.

"Fine but later right now we need to get to one of our friends apartments and not where Marcus can find us." he says, "He's planning something."

Okay this is the start of that question of the chapter. Sooo

Q: what are some things you like to do?

MA: sing, write & hang out with friends.

MA Is my answer by the way.
Until next time.....

Vote
&
Comment
_____________