Chapter 40: Time lapse; 6 months old and meetings

The last four months have been eventful. Shauna is pregnant and Zeke proposed but she said no because she wasn't ready.Max retired and they fired Eric, so  Tobias and I got leader spots.  I no longer work in the tattoo parlor because of my new leadership. Tobias still trains along with Uriah.  Marlene helps Lauren and Christin with training and so on.

   Right now I'm sitting in my office typing up the new rules for initiation. Jace is in my lap playing with his toes. He's able to sit up on his own now.  And I bring him to work with me every now and then. Other than that he's with with one of his god parents.

When I'm done with typing up every thing I sit on the floor and play with Jace since I have nothing else to do.  Training doesn't start until next year, I don't have meetings nor are there any in the other factions I have to attend, and I haven't been called for any problems. So im just going to sit here and play with my son. 

"Knock knock." I look up and see Tobias, Zeke, and Uriah standing in the doorway. I wave them in a stand up from my spot on the floor. I straighten my clothes and speak.

"What brings you guys by?"

Zeke and Uriah looks at Tobias and he looks back at them.

"Well?" I say. They just shrugged and sat in the chairs by my desk. Tobias sat on the floor with Jace.  Zeke props his feet up on my desk.

"If you want to keep walking then take them off my desk." I threaten.  Zeke takes them off and sits up straight.

"Uriah and I were wondering if we could help with training this year." Zeke says looking at Tobias and I. As I'm about to answer I get an notification on my computer. I open it up and read it.

All leaders and represenatives we will be having a meeting  in abgneation headquarters at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon.
~Abgneation

I groan an reply to it letting them know I will be there along with the represenatives.

"What's wrong?" Tobias asks.

"We have a meeting tomorrow in Abgneation." I reply. 

"I'm not going." Tobias says. "You have to."

"Well I think we should get going." Zeke says.  He goes to pick up Jace.

"Leave the baby." I say. He nods and leaves closing the door behind him.

"Your father isn't there anymore. So why can't you go?"

"I have a mother who is Abgneation. Remember they took her back in."

"She not in the government she can't get into the meeting."

"What about Jace where will he be?"

"With your sisters. Christina and Shauna got work tomorrow." I say Tobias shakes his head.

"I don't trust it." now he's just saying things to get out of the meeting. I know he's close to his sisters now and that he trust them.

"Tobias... I'm not stupid. You're going to that meeting. And Jace is staying the Ali and Maddie until we get back and that's final."

"Not if I don't get up in time enough to get to it." I roll my eyes and whisper things in his ear.  He tenses up and when I pull back just eyes are wide.

"Really?" he smiles. I nod.

"Only if you go to the meeting. If you don't then you can forget it."

Vote
&
Comment
_____________
Qotc- what kind of music do you listen to?
MA- everything but country, gospel, and heavy metal, death metal.  Pretty sure you get the gist.
2nd Qotc- along side the 1st one who?
MA- because I do like some bands. But not boy bands I'm going to say those. They are: issues, Peirce the veil, sleeping with sirens,  slaves,  and just got into ghost town. And non bands: Ariana Grande, Beyonce, and many more.