Chapter 9

Peter was staring at Freya through the glass as she slept

Peter was staring at Freya through the glass as she slept. Now knowing her name and that she's definitely not a threat just a victim kind of put Peter at ease even that Tony has agreed to keep her here until they find out more.

The one thing that stuck into his mind was what Natasha said before Peter left to find Freya "when Hydra took her they made it look like she was dead. They destroyed that part of her life and created a monster. She was being controlled just like Barnes was"

She has no idea what actually happened to her and what they did to make her how she is now.

Natasha stood beside Peter watching Freya as well. The last time she saw this girl she tried to kill her in Lagos "When she wakes it might be easier for you to talk to her"

Peter looked at Natasha confused "Why me?"

Natasha smiled at the boy "because I've seen you two together"

Peter's eyes widened and Natasha chuckled "I've been following her for ages. I heard your conversation on the roof. I know you can get through to her, better than I can"

Tony walked into the room and stared at the two of them "She should be waking up any minute"

"How did she get here in the first place? last time I saw her she was in my room" Peter's eyes widened when he mentioned she was in his bedroom.

Tony crossed his arms and gave Peter a stern look "What was she doing in your room kid?"

Peter groaned but couldn't stop the blush from what Tony could've been thinking "She was there cause she tried to attack me but stopped and broke down"

Tony gave Peter a look while Natasha as trying to hide her smile.

Before Tony could lecture Peter Natasha stepped in "I saw her with Tony and panicked so I tasered her"

Peter's eyes widened as he stared at the woman in front of him "you tasered her"

Natasha shrugged her shoulders "I had to think fast"

The sound of groaning made all of them turn towards the glass where Freya was now waking up.

Natasha nudged Peter towards the door and gave Tony a look. Tony sighed and typed in a code before the door opened "we'll be right outside if anything happens"

Peter nodded his head and slowly walked into the cell. Freya slowly sat up and tried to hold her pounding head but the cuffs on her wrists prevented her in doing so "What the hell?"

"You were shocked but you're gonna be okay" Freya jumped at the voice and looked up to see Peter Parker stood in the doorway.

Freya looked through the glass to see no other than the Black Widow watching the exchange with a nervous look. The last time Freya saw Black Widow was when she fought her in Nigeria.

Freya stood up and went to walk towards the glass but lost her balance and fell. Peter was quick on his feet and rushed over to help her stand up "You didn't have to shock me you know I was handing myself in"

Peter looked down at the girl in his arms "Don't be angry at her, she didn't know"

Freya rolled her eyes and pushed herself away from Peter and gestured towards the cuffs "Are these really necessary?"

Tony stood in the doorway watching them like a Hawk "They are just a precaution"

Freya scoffed that the man "I am capable of controlling myself" She looked towards Peter "I'm not going to hurt any of you"

Peter was so close to giving in and unlocking the cuffs and Tony must've noticed as he stepped forward "No can so sweetheart, not until I trust you"

The bubble of hatred for Tony Stark reappeared and she took a step closer towards him "you know I can still beat your ass Powers or not"

Peter stepped inbetween the both of them "Freya stop" This was the first time he had used her name and by the way she froze and looked at him it was clear it was the first time she heard it "What did you call me?"

"Freya, it's your name" Freya stepped back and shook her head in disbelief "N-No it's not I don't have a name"

Peter felt his heart ache at the sound of her voice. She sounded betrayed.

She sat down on the bed "my name is Agent 10"

Peter shook his head and knelt down in front of her "That was what they called you, your name is Freya and I-"

Peter looked behind him at Tony and Natasha "we want to help you through this but you're gonna have to let us"

Freya looked down at him and shook her head "They're gonna come find me, they always do no matter what and they are going to kill you guys then they will kill me"

Peter grabbed her shaking hands in his "I promise you I will not let them hurt you anymore" Peter squeezed her hand and smiled "You're one of us now"

Peter felt some relief when he felt her squeeze his hand as she smiled "Okay"