Chapter 6

Alright so BIG WARNING! This chapter is HELLA dirty and graphic!! This is basically just straight up porn!! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETIONS! DON'T SAY I HAVEN'T WARNED YOU!!

'What?' replied Bakugou feeling his heart skip a beat. Fuck.

'I said maybe.' She replied without hesitation. Her eyes were still in his, looking determined. His face was so close to hers, he could smell her fruity perfume that smelled so fucking good.

She was so fucking hot. Shit.

His face was still so close to hers. She didn't look like she was going to move either. His heart was beating so fast, it was making his shake slightly.

He could literally kiss her. Right there. Would she allow him? Would she push him away?

Neither he nor she were moving. They were still staring either other down. He looked down at her lips and they were so wet and glossy. Fuck, he wanted to kiss her.

He didn't even give himself a second to think. Fuck it.

He slammed his mouth against hers, taking her by surprise but quickly reciprocating the kiss. The kiss was rough and deep making Bakugou want more. Her lips were soft and tasted like fucking strawberry. Her perfume was engulfing his mind and his thoughts. She opened her mouth and Bakugou shoved his tongue in, tasting every inch of her. She tasted so good. He could still taste her fucking drink in her mouth which he actually liked but wasn't going to admit it. He nibbled on her lower lip and she moaned in his mouth. Fuck.

He dropped his hands from next to her head to her hips bringing them closer to his. He was craving for MORE. He started kissing the side of her mouth slowly making his way to her exposed neck. He sucked on the skin behind her ear and she trembled.

'Bakugou...' she whispered, and he felt his pants tighten. The way she had said his name was so fucking hot.

He grabbed her ass and kiss her open mouth and she moaned again.

'Not too loud Sweet Cheeks.' he whispered in her ear and she redden, realizing they were still in the middle of the street.

Her lip gloss was smudged and her lips were swollen and pink. She was so beautiful.

'Come to my place.' she said and Bakugou looked at her dumbfounded.

What?

'Are you sure?' he asked feeling his breath stuck in his throat.

'Yes.' she answered immediately and they both quickly made their way to her apartment in silence.

The walk was short (thank the fucking god) before they arrived at the building. She had barely opened the front door that Bakugou was already on her, kissing her mouth and grabbing her ass.

She locked the door and Bakugou shoved her body on the wall in the entry. The kiss was sloppy and all over the place but neither seemed to care. Bakugou couldn't keep his hands away from her butt. It was so firm but also squishy, he cupped her butt cheeks before lifting her up in the air taking her by surprise. She locked her legs around his hips without breaking their kiss. Her breasts were hanging around Bakugou's neck and he couldn't wait to play with them later.

With Uraraka still hook around his chest, Bakugou walked to the nearest room and dropped her on the bed. He jumped over her and started kiss her neck, his hand sliding under her blouse.

'This isn't my room.' she said and Bakugou stopped to look up. Just by the look of the bright pink curtains and the leopard print pillow case, he could clearly tell this wasn't Uraraka's room.