eighteen

anissamarie show up or show out

anissamarie
show up or show out.🌺
1,539,083 LIKES | 29,427 COMMENTS

denzeldion bitch definitely showed the fuck upppp🤪🤩

malutrevejo how bot u show yoself the dor
rickeythompson I hope somebody shows YOU how to spell
edwinhonoret somebody should SHOW YOU a school you can go back to

user sis really hit us with that hourglass

zionkuwonu mY BABY CAME TO SHOW UP AND SHOW OFF. YOU DA BADDEST BABY🥵🥵❤️
anissamarie perhaps i cried🥺❤️

user YES SIS TELL EM: ⌛️

user mom said : HouRgLAss

gabbylee bitch you can show ur way out the door hurry tf up im hungry.

alissaviolet this picture just called me ugly

anissa

sadly, soon enough, monday rolled around which meant that today was the end of our relaxing and short vacation.

we just landed at LAX and now we were on our way home.

we were sitting in the uber, heading home when i get a text from B.

IMESSAGE

bee🐝
hey bestie, we just booked
your flight to seattle next week
for our show. get readyyyyy!! do yo
laundry and get yo homework done.

anissy💙
awh okay thank you b🖤
and yes i'll definitely be finishing my
enormous pile of homework by then
but anyway im excited to see you! even
though i saw you 5 days ago!🥺

bee🐝
aha yes im excited too
love you nis, gotta go to rehearsal !
ill talk to you soon and let you know
if somethin comes up!💓

anissy💙
alrighty bye bee🐝🖤

time skip |

im laying down on my comfy bed after i got done facetiming zion when i get a dm from that sammi girl.
(okay this might trigger some people so dont read if you're sensitive to harassment and you've gone through slut shaming etc)

NOTIFICATIONS

[anissamarie] sammisanchez: look here bitch, you aint shit without zion. i hope you understand that hes only with you for the sex. you aint shit to him. you may think that you are but you are a vulnerable and naive bitch that fell for the trap. you really think someone as fine as zion would go for some slutty chick like you? you're only valuable to him because you got a vagina.
[anissamarie] sammisanchez: if you truly believe that he would go for someone like YOU, then you're one stupid ass bitch that clearly doesnt know her man as well as you think you do🤣 zion likes to play people, once he gets what he wants... he will slowly distance himself from you and move onto the next bitch, that will clearly without a doubt be better than you but since he got you all wrapped around his little fuckin finger all i gotta say is good luck.

i understand that sammi is upset that she didnt have the connection that zion and i have, shes jealous and that she feels as though she was lied to and lead on but what she said really had me thinking.