seventythree

zion

the boys and i have been figuring out ways to find anissa because i cannot keep living without her, i havent been sleeping, i havent eaten, nothing.

we thought of all the ways we can track her down.

then i remembered we had security cameras. i grabbed my laptop and got into the security camera system. i rewind the tape all the way to around 12 pm on the Sunday she went missing.

my heart broke into pieces as i watched the mysterious figure carry her into a vehicle that pulled up to our house. my anger grew as i watched Sammi hop out of the car to help the mystery person put anissa into the car.

after watching i went straight to nick knowing they teamed up at one point to manipulate anissa and i's relationship.

"NICK!" i stomp into the room

"what?"

"did you know that sammi was apart of the reason why anissa went missing?!"

"no i havent talked to her in years, i swear"

"we need to get sammi over here... you need to lure her over here somehow"

i pull out mu phone and texted sammi.

IMESSAGE
grinch looking ass bitch

hey sammi

grinch looking ass bitch
you finally left your useless
wife didnt you?

come over please🤪

grinch looking ass bitch
oooou say that👅

i felt sooo uncomfortable texting her that and i did not like it whatsoever but it was the only way she would come over.