Author's Note #1 Plz Read

----- Please Read This New Update -----

Hey, before you do anything, if you are a new reader, I am going to warn you that at the moment this book is on hold because I'm going to rewrite it and put it into another book on a different account. I know that doesn't make much sense right now, but if you are interested in reading this, either do it now or maybe save it to your library and the next update will be the opening to the new and improved book. Thank you for checking this book out, and though I can't do anything to control you, please do save this book to your library and vote. It brings me joy to see those who enjoy my writing. Thank you. 

If you wish to read the old note and the rest of this, do as you do, but this will never be finished following the same path so... yeah. Good luck and have a fantastic day. 

----- Old Note -----

Hello all, just a quick author's note here. Thank you for checking out my book. I have taken over this book for @ChillYourCoffee. They have given me a lot of power over this book, but I will be rewriting a lot of the chapters. I will keep it close to the original, but it will be my style of writing and more of my take on the characters. Please go check out the original but do enjoy all the work I've put into this. I will also be working closely with the original author to try to keep it as similar to the original as possible. If you are new here, welcome and please check out my other book, The Necklace. Its a fun adventure but it isn't EddsWorld related. I do have a few references, but that is pretty much just me being a huge EddHead. 

Anyway, thanks for checking this out and have fun listening to the music because why not. I  want to see someone do an animation to this and am trying to hire my sister to do just that. Okay, please be sure to comment your hearts desires, click that little stary thing, share with your friends because I'm lonely, and follow me for the same reason, I need friends. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing.