Author's Note #3 Plz Read

----- Please Read This Update -----

Hey, guys, so I'm going to give you a fair warning. I'm going to rewrite this entire thing, and I will move the story over to another account and another book. I know it sounds like a lot, but I have my reasoning.

First of all, My Secretary wasn't my book at the beginning. It was someone else's idea, and when they stopped wanting to write it, I took it upon myself to write it, with their permission, of course. I feel like I made the writing and story better but looking back at the beginning chapters, it hurts seeing that it isn't my writing. It isn't me, and since this book has become mine, I need it to be my writing. Thanks for understanding (Not like you had much choice in the matter).

And second of all, . . . that's about it. I can't stand that these aren't my ideas. It isn't my version of the Eddsworld characters. It just isn't good enough for me anymore, so I will move it to the other account and another book. The title will stay the same, and the storyline will be very similar. The beginning is just going to be more 'me.'

Anyway, I will send another update for when this will be transferred over, and I'll be nice enough to give you guys a preview of the first chapter in the next update. It will be worth the read, I swear, but it will be a minute because it appears like rewriting this thing without a guideline is a pain. Now that I have a plan for where this thing is going, I have to rewrite it because following the past author's lack of a storyline threw me off. I need my character's to have the proper development to really have a better arc and a good story. I'm sorry this whole process has been a pain but stay with it, and we can get through this.

Thank you for all of your support, and thank you for keeping up with me. Have a fantastic day. I'll get back to you shortly.

-IhazaDragon

P.S. The account I'm moving it to is @TheFuzziestWriterz, a joint account with me and my writer friend who will transfer all of her writing to this account as well. At the moment, nothing is on there, but I'll let you know when My Secretary will be moving over there.