Chapter 1

It had been two days since Liam had kidnapped Marissa...again and the boys were nervous wrecks. Lou just sat and cried. Harry stayed drunk, Zayn lived on the net, tracing Liam's credit card to see if there was any activity and Niall, he just ate. He was the one worried the most but tried to remain calm and helpful to the other boys.

They had called every possible person to see if they knew anything. Liam's parents thought everything was ok at first,now they knew the truth. Zayn had even showed them the video of Liam attacking Harry. Karen,Liam's mom went nuts on everyone. She blamed everyone,including herself for Liam's breakdown. They all knew Marissa would suffer as long as he had her. 

When Harry locked Liam in the cage,they hadn't expected there to be a backway in,but after reading the note Liam left,they found it. It lead from the cage up a slim flight of stairs and right into Marissa's closet. The boys saw a ladder outside of her window and knew that was how he got out with her. Sad thing was,he didn't even pack her things. They just sat in her room,waiting for her to come home.

Liam was driving out into the countryside. He had bought a place out in the country for romantic getaways with HER and never got to use it, He would now.  Marissa sat next to him,being still and quiet. Such a good girl,he thought. Liam frowned and realized she would need clothes. Or perhaps he could just keep her naked. he would have to see. He was too happy right now to worry about such things. Liam finally had Marissa all to himself and there was no one around to ruin everything or take her away from him. He looked over at her to see that she had dozed off. His sweet ,little soon to be wifey. He knew he chose the right girl when he took her. She was all his now with no Harry Styles or Loius Tomlinson to worry about taking her away,fooling her with thier charming words. She was so n a i v e for her age, but that was ok.  He was her first and would be her last.  He saw a store and pulled in, needing gas and a few things to tide them over.

Liam went in to shop and Marissa opened one, eye to see if he was gone. She sent a text Lou from Liams phone that he left plugged in. She was terrified of what he would do so she erased it,telling Lou not to text back.

He was coming out the door with many bags so Marissa faked asleep again. He shook her gently,handing her a tea and an apple. The baby did need vitamins. She took it, acting sleepy . 

"Drink up,Love. No need for you to get dehydrated now is there. Our baby needs you to be strong."

Marissa cringed, why was he trying to talk so sweetly to her, They both knew he was a raging psycho. He would just hurt her again. 

"Th...thank-you Liam."

Liam leaned in kissing her cheek,"You're most welcome,babe. Id do anything to make you happy."

Yes,she thought to herself, anything but let her go.

Lou heard his phone beeb and saw a text from Liam. What the actual fuck? He opened it and saw it was from Marissa, his heart almost lept out of his chest.

"He's taking me 2 countryside, has manor there, dont text back,he'll hurt me"

Lou jumped up screaming. He told the boys about the text and  Zayn ran to check  the English Properties Listing. He found a manor house belonging to Liam James Fucking Payne. 

"I got  his info, but what should we do, call the cops,his mum,what?"

Lou jumped around the living room holding Harry's hands

"I don't know about you lads,but I'm going to go secret agent  ninja on his ass!" Lou yelled, taking out his phone.

"Hey ,It's Louis Tomlinson...". 

Thats all the boys heard as he went intot he next room. They gave each other a wtf look and waited. Niall wondered what a secret agent ninja Lou would look like.