Chapter 5

Liam must have fallen asleep. He looked around to see that it was dark outside. He looked next to him to see that his Marssa was gone. He began to run around the house screaming when he heard her yell that she was in the restroom. He took a deep, calming breath and waited for her outside the door. He thought she had left him. Liam couldn't lose that girl,she was all he had. 

The door opened and she rushed out, hoping to avoid a beating. Liam scooped her up into his arms and carried her into the room. He layed her down on the bed and smiled, laying down next to her. he kissed her softly , running his fingers through her hair.

"Don't be scared,Mari, I ain't going nowhere." 

She trembled as he began to kiss her this time, his hand sliding under her top as he did so. His hand found her breast and he began to fondle the nipple. He smiled against her lips as it hardened  in his fingers. Liam wrapped his arms around her, pulling her leg over his to get her closer. He deepend the kiss as she began to respond.

Marissa was so upset with herself. Once again her damn body was betraying her, After all these years of denying her urges, she had no control. He made her feel things even if she didn't want to.  

Liam lifted her shirt and gave her nipple a gently lick. She inhaled sharply and lifted off the bed.  He took that as sign to keep going. He slipped his hand into her pants and found her wet already. He smiled to himself and knew this hand to be progress in his favor. He let his fingers work their magic and quickly brought her off before pulling his very soaked hand out of her pants,licking his fingers.

Marissa laid there panting , hating herself even more. She hated that he could make her body do these things.  At this point she even hated her body. 

Liam kissed her temple and pulled her to his side. He wouldn't take her afterall, he would just let tonight be about her pleasure.

"Goodnight .my love, until tomorrow.", he said kissing her gently.

Harry was in rare form, even if his most die hard fans saw him now, they wouldn't have recognized him. He was wearing camouflage from head to toe. His curls bound tight under his beenie. several hand guns and their ammo where strapped to his body. He had every intention of shooting Liam once they found him. Nothing the guys said was going to stop him.  Every time he thought of that smug look on Liam's face as Harry closed the cell door made him sick. Liam was a danger to society and Harry was going to put him to sleep for good.

"Guys...Guys I think i found something !"Zayn screamed to his friends. The 3 boys came running to see what was going on.

Zayn pointed to a property listed on the screen. It was a countryside Manor, about an hour from  Wolverhampton where Liam grew up and would take about 2 days to reach by car. That had to be it. Zayn got the directions and wrote them down before the boys headed out to Lou's car. With tensions running high as they were, Lou just hoped they made it there without killing each other. 

Harry sat  next to Niall, his head on Niallers shoulder when he saw Lou giving him a funny look through the rearview mirror. 

"Is my Hazzy having an affair with our little Niallers now,hmmm?", Lou said pursing his lips.

Harry grinned at Lou and smacked his seat, He knew Lou was just trying to cheer him up but right now the only thing that would cheer him up would be Liam Payne's head impaled on a sharp spike.

For Lou,the drive seemed endless. He wanted to get to Marissa and take her from that crazy bastard. It had been three days now, who knew what Liam had done to her by now. He was beginning to wonder if she was even still alive. He had gotten no more text messages since. Maybe Liam had caught her and really fucked her up or killed her. That's what frightened him the most, the not knowing.