Chapter 14

Liam woke up in the hospital, his whole body filled with fire. Karen stood next to  his bed holding his hand. She looked like she hadn't slept in days. Why was he here in the hospital? Oh,right, that bitch shot him. 9 times and he survived. If he was a rap star,this would give him so much street cred. Liam smiled to himself. He was so gangster now. His mother was stroking his forehead and he smiled at her.

"Hi,mum."Liam said weakly.

"Hi baby, do you feel terrible?"

"Oh,no ,mum,I feel bloody fantastic."

"I'm sorry,baby, dumb question,I know"

"Mum, she shot me, me. She shot Liam Fucking  Payne.", Liam began to cry.

Karen would get that bitch back for hurting her baby. She would also get her granddaughter too. That murderess didn't deserve to raise Liam Fucking Payne's child.  Karen would just have to kill her, on Liam's behalf. 

Marissa had gone into shock, that's what the doctors said. She had been taken to the ER when the ambulance came and took Liam. Sadly, they couldn't prove that he attempted to rape her as the reason she shot him. One of the officers had even went so far as to say she probably asked for it.  The fact that she had his kid was a major strike against her. Liam had refused to press charges against her , even saying he was at fault and surprised her when she was home alone. Liar. Harry wanted to rip Liam's head off and shove it up his arse. How much more damage would he do to this poor girl. He would talk to the lads later. They had to put an end to Liam Fucking Payne once and for all. Like they always say,if you want something done right,do it yourself.

Marissa woke up shaking, Liam was there. She saw him. He  was everywhere, there were so many of him. In the bathroom mirror,the reflection off the TV and ironically enough, even in her cereal spoon. None of the boys would leave her alone long enough to even go record the newest album. Liam had performed his parts like a good little bitch and had them sent in. Simon was proud of Liam's work ethic. Now just wasn't the time to go make music when Marissa was having a mental breakdown. Fucking Liam. He lived in her dreams and waking nightmares. He was her own private nightmare and would haunt her until the boys stopped him.

Karen Payne knocked on the door of the boys house. She was there to deal with Miss Cowell, Niall started to open the door but closed it in her face,yellling for Zayn.

"Liam's fucking mum is outside. Im no' letting that bitch in 'ere!", he said quicky,his accent more pronounced.

"Let that bitch in,I got something for her ass.", Zayn grinned at Niall.

Niall opened the door and allowed her entry. He hadn't even got the door closed before she began to scream.

"MARISSA COWELL, BRING YOUR WHORISH SELF DOWN HERE AND FACE THE MOTHER OF YOUR VICTIM, I'M HERE TO CONFRONT YOU FOR ALL YOUR WRONG DEEDS. BRING MY GRANDCHILD TOO,SHE'S COMING WITH ..."

Zayn hit her ass with Liam's taser. He pressed the button down until she was flopping on the floor like Bella in Twilight. 

"Get a rope, some duct tape and a dark  pillowcase!",Zayn ordered Niall

Niall ran to get the requested items.

"You'll burn in hell for what you've done to me, why i've never been so disrespected.", she told him through her drool.

"Yea,I'm going to hell. And I'll meet you and Liam there, you fucking nutter!"

He shocked her again just to shut her up. Niall came back with the stuff Zayn wanted. 

"Ok, lets out the pillowase over her head and wrap it with duct tape to keep it on. Then tie her hands with the rope."

"But, Zayn, won't she suffocate? Wait, why do I care?", Niall grinned.