Chapter 10

5 months Later

Things had been quiet since the Olly Incedent as everyone reffered to it now. No surprises and no Liam Payne. Gossip churning through the rumor mill that was social media said he was still in the mad house,Marissa was much happier now. She finally found a place she belonged. The boys were so good  to her. Nialler was always doing things to spoil her and she had Lou and Harry to take care of her other needs. She couldn't get  enough of them. Zayn and she had also grown close since he stopped looking at her like a piece of meat. Yes,life was good.

They all sat eating some kind of  tacos Harry made. They were so good. Lou and Harry were taking turns feeding her while Niall tried to steal their food. Zayn was having a beer and laughed so hard it came out of his nose. Nialler going gangster on their tacos was funny as hell.

Marissa was enjoying the attention. She had mostly healed up from her injuries and was actually happy.Zayn noticed that she still cried sometimes but that was to be expected. Poor girl had been through hell and was still here and strong. At her  last prenatal exam, they said she was doing great and so was the baby. She just had to be coaxed into taking the prenatal vitamin but Lou and Hazzy  knew how to persuade her. Zayn had to chuckle. She went from being married by force to Liam into a threesome relationship with Harry and Louis. Zayn forgot sometimes that she was going to be a nun. Harry and Lou must have corrupted her. It was as funny as it was surreal. 

Marissa was laughing hard and then screamed in pain. A sharp pain went up her back and down her legs. Suddenly, her panties were soaked and she felt the fluid run down her legs. Her water had broke.

Harry knew exactly what had just happened and took charge. He got her overnight bag and put it in the car. Lou called the hospital and told them they were in the way. Zayn and Niall helped her stand and get to the car. Everyone was in sync and ready, They knew this was coming since she was two days overdue.Niall was just happy he got dinner first.

The drive to the hospital seemed extra bumpy and she cried out at every turn. Harry held her hand and timed the contractions. They were about 7 minutes apart. Still time to get to the hospital. Niall was hanging over the seat stroking her hair. Louis thought that it was more for his benefit than hers. He was worried about her and the baby. One of his friends mom's died having a baby so this scared him.

Lou pulled up to the hospital and ran inside screaming that he had a preggo woman about to shoot a child out of her vagina and he needed help. Ok,so much for not panicing.

"It's ok,love, Lou went to get help." Harry said helping Zayn pick her up off the back seat. She had gotten heavy but neither boy minded. It was time to add another member to their family.

The nurse that came running out with Lou helped Marissa into a wheel chair and got her into Labour and delivery. They got her prepped and check for dialation. She was at 6 centimeters already. This kiddo was coming fast.

Marissa had never been in this kind of pain in her life. Nothing Liam had done to her even hurt this much. Oh, wait Liam had done this to her, too. No,she wouldn't think like that. This was her baby now and Liam Fuckign Payne couldn't so a thing about it. she and the boys would raise the child without Liam. Even if she had to tell the media about Liam's sick games and her own Uncle pimping her to him. Just then another contraction savaged her body.

The doctor came in then to check her progress. It was official, Marissa hated doctors now. Helooked at the four boys and asked,"Which of you is the father?"

They all grinned but at the same time Louis and Harry said,"I AM!"

"OK,well then can we have the other two wait in the corridor or waiting room please?",nodding to Zayn and Niall.