Chapter 12

4 years ago

Creal Mae Varrielo

"I'll get to your position to finish you off, bitch!" Samuel yelled at me in the middle of the fight. Agh! He's noisy.

"Don't just say it, do it if you can!" I challenged him.

I saw his jaw clenching from afar. "I'm not sure if I can ever make you pay, but I'll be sure to make you suffer, Varrielo!"

"Hanggang imahinasyon mo na lang yan Samuel!" sigaw ko habang nakikipagbarilan.

Buong Hawks laban buong Sanchez.

Gunshots everywhere.

"Bakit kasi hindi ka nalang mamatay?!" tanong nya.

Ang tanga talaga nitong gungong nato!

Kasama nya ang mga anak nya dahil biglaan, nasa kotse ang mga bata. Samantalang si Sammie ay halos dag-anan na ng mga tauhan ng Sanchez para lang maprotektahan. Sina Seino at Seigel naman ay nakasilip na tila nanonood, si Seino na walang buhay na nanonood at si Seigel na hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit sakin nakatingin. Yung ina naman nila ay nasa likod katabi ni Sammie. Kitang kita ko sila mula rito sa kinatatayuan ko. Stupid car position.

"Dahil ikaw ang dapat mamatay!" sigaw ko.

"You're a powerless mistress! Just give me the position!" he shouted again before shooting me. Kaagad akong umiwas.

"I won't until I haven't killed you first!" I angered him.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but that will never happen!" sabi na naman nya.

"Madam!" sigaw sakin ni Valeen. "Behind you!"

I shoot the man coming towards me. What a brave dog.

"Thanks Val!"  I thanked her after that as she returned to her designated position.

She gave me a salute before all that stuff.

There're so many Sanchez members here and this fight is really out of the blue. Agh! I hate unexpected things the most of this kind of thing.

"Putangina nyo! Hindi nyo pa mapatay?! That's a close one! Stupid!" mura ni Samuel sa mga kasama nya.

"Samuel! Why don't you invite Sieno to the game? He can handle himself. You can come and witness my anger because of that one tragic night. That damn brat has some nerves, Samuel. Now, let me see what he can do now. Remember of what he did to me?" tiim bagang tanong ko.

His eyes widened in shock! He looked at the car and saw what he could do to make sure his family was in the safest place to hide. But I won't let him feel so secured. Moreover, I especially want to have revenge on his son. He almost killed me back then. Muntik na akong sunduin ng liwanag. He was a bit of a surprise for me though and I think he was a little more aggressive with the gun than his fist, such a gay thing honestly. I want to see him being in my position. Laying on the ground floor, blood everywhere. Coming from his own body. He shot me on my chest, I will fucking penetrate him directly to his forehead.

Sa totoo lang ay sobrang bata nya kesa sakin. He's just 14, while Seigel is 10 and the least is Sammie, 4 year-old dimwit.

"Bring Sieno before me!" I commanded.

"Hindi ko iaalay ang anak ko sayo! Baliw ka!" galit na sigaw ni Samuel.

I angrily shooked my head and went to the side of the place. "Then don't! Ako na lang ang magpapababaMaldega! Get the fucking kid!" utos ko kay Val.