Chapter 36

Creal Mae Varrielo

"Just stay close, when we get there." Richie said.. again!

I took a glance at Demus, he looks very frustrated about his dad. "Dad, please stop! You already said that for the nth time!" he reasoned.

Richie started panicking again. "Just want to make sure that your mom's safe, son."

"Dad.. Mom is an assassin, do you think she can't handle herself? Besides I'm also worried, but I trust her, at least." Demus said and that makes my heart flattered.

"Demus was right, you should stop saying that.. Nakakahiya kung dun mo pa sasabihin in front of our former classmates" kunwaring nandidiring sambit ko.

He grinned. "That's nice, baka lang akalain nila na hindi kita inaalagaan. Mahal kita kaya kita inaalagaan." bigla siyang humarap.

That was a perfect statement, but our silence got destroyed by our son. "Tss.. Stop the romance. And please don't kiss in front of me." he pleaded and fixed his neck tie.

"Then, I won't let you kiss Miyazaki." Nagtatampong anas ko sabay halukipkip nang aking braso.

"What?!" Demus exclaimed at me.

"Nicodemus, shut your mouth. You're being rude these past few days, is this about Miyazaki?" biglang nagalit si Richie.

"N-No po.."

"Saka ka lang mangongo-po kung kailan ka nasabihan! And please respect me and your mom every damn time! Yan siguro ang natutunan mo sa mga Sanchez—"

"Richard Elias Jr! Enough of that!" suway ko.

"Agh! Kung ako lang ang masusunod hindi tayo pupunta sa party na ito." Richie mumbled. At ngayon ko lang napansin na naririto na kami, just going to look for a parking space.

"But we have to go." I said, coldly.

Demus just looked at me through the rare mirror. And then he silently said 'sorry' and I nodded at him, and smiled at him saying that it's okay.

After a minute we went out of the car, Richie opened the door for me. Demus just went out by himself while buttoning his coat.

"Oi Creal!"

Who the hell?

"Rhea?" Richie mumbled.

Napalingon ako sa sinabi nya at nakita ko nga si Rhea! Napatakbo tuloy ako sakaniya and then I hugged her.

"Ugh! I missed you, Creal!" her hand is rubbing my back while hugging me.

"I missed you, too!" humiwalay ako nang yakap matapos kong sabihin iyon. "How have you been? It's been awhile, where's the others? Also Dan, your husband?" I asked her excitedly.

I just really missed her, that's why.

"The others are already inside. Dan just goes with them, kukunin ko lang iyong wallet ko sa kotse. I forgot kase." she happily said.

"Mmm, I see.. Tara na kaya?" yaya ko bigla.

She nodded and smiled. "Samahan mo ako, Creal. Namiss kita, sobra!" sambit ni Rhea.

Mmm hindi niya napansin si Richie at Demus. Malamang magugulat iyon kung sasabihin kong anak ko si Demus.

"Sige.." sambit ko. We started to walk together. But I turned around to look for Demus and my husband.

I raised my eyebrows at Richie and he just nod. I know what he's going to do now.

Rhea just got her wallet and we headed to the party already. When we arrived inside, some people are looking at me. They thought, I'm not coming anymore, they think I literally died just because of a gun shot.

We head straight to my friends table where it's positioned at the middle of the venue.

Rhea and I sat and we greeted the others. "Creal, where's Richie" Daniel asked me.

Nagkibit balikat na lang ako. "He'll be following me later. Just fixing the things in the compartment." I lied. He just working on how he'll introduce Demus to everyone.

Daniel nodded. "Hindi pa ba kayo mag-aanak? It has been five years since you both got married." Mukang concerned na sabi ni Ysa.

I smirked. "Why don't you have your own child first, Ysabelle? As well as you both, Rhea and Iza!" saka ako tumawa.

"Hindi samin problema iyon, Creal. Sainyo nang asawa mo, yes na yes. Can you imagine in years of being married, both of you still have your v-card!" it was Iza.

"How about you? Do you still have yours?" I asked playfully. She blushed.

"Hahahaha! Don't pressure her, Creal." Rique said.

Humalukipkip na lang si Iza at ngumuso. She can't answer my question, it means she doesn't have her v-card anymore.

Hahaha!

Rhea and Dan are in their two years of marriage. So as Ysa and James. While Rique and Iza are in nine months of marriage. And me and Richie are in five years of marriage.

But after a few more minutes. Someone kissed my left cheek, and then I looked at that guy. It was my husband. He's with Demus who doesn't give us a smile. He's handsome face just got stocked in poker.

I want to do face palm but I simply didn't.

"Richie, 'pre!" it was the boys.

They gave each other a high five, after greeting each other. They sat at their own seats. I let Richie and Demus sat beside me. That means I'm sitting between the two.

"Mind to introduce this cute handsome boy to us, Richie?" Iza asked.

"Let him introduce himself." I said and smiled at Demus.

I know he wouldn't say his first name.

Demus let out a heavy sigh before looking at everyone.

"I'm Reychard Falderrega, 15 years of age." He said and gave me a pout.

I smiled, because he looks so cute on that!

Bumilog ang mata nang lahat dahil doon. Tingin ko ay alam na nila na--

"May kapatid ka pang mas bata kay Risa, Richie?" tanong nilang lahat.

Ha?

Pfft--hahaha!

Nagkatinginan kami ni Richie at sabay tumawa. "Hahahaha!"

Isa pa. "Hahahahaha!"

"What?!"

"He's not my brother!" natawang sagot ni Richard. "My mother died years and years ago, mga gago. What can you think of that? Silly peoples." he murmured the last two words.

"Then, he's your what?" James asked, very interested.

"He's our son." I answered.

"What the hell?!"

"Okay, I'm out of here! It's too noisy!" Reklamo si Demus sabay tayo.

Pinigilan ko lang siya para maupo ulit.

Hahaha!

~🖋️🌙~