Chapter 35

Richard Elias Falderrega

I drove myself to the Varrielo household where Creal is getting ready for the ball. I'm with my stylist in case I ruin my look.

"Don't be nervous, Mr. Falderrega. You look good in your suit." nakangiting anang ni Kyla, my stylist.

"I'm just excited to see Creal. By the way, she's with her stylist as well.." she just nod at me and back on what she's doing.

When we arrived at their house, she was surprised. "Wow, your best friend's house is unbelievably massive. This must've cost a ton of money."

"Her family owned the Varrielo Holdings." pagmamalaki ko at mas lalo siyang nasorpresa.

"Wait for us here, Kyla. I'll just fetch her." paalam ko. She nod as I went out of my car.

I fixed my coat as I pressed the door bell, after a minute. Leen went out with Mike, hahaha! Cute couple.

"Oh Richie? You look good, bro!" si Mike ang nagbukas ng pinto.

I went inside. "Thanks, dude. Where's Creal?" I asked Leen.

"She's inside." nakangiting sagot nito sakin at saka ako tinalikuran at naunang pumasok sa loob.

Mike was with me on the way inside and my body kept shaking.

"Lalaglag ang panga mo when you got to lay your eyes on my sister-in-law, bro." he whispered at me.

Napatingin ako sakanya. He's smirking.

When I opened the door, everyone is on the living room. As in, everyone!

"He's already looking for Creal." Sagot agad ni Leen sa magtatanong niya pa lang na ina.

I did a face palm because of the way she acted. She's very opposite to Creal's attitude.

"Ohh, she's upstairs with Lory. Her stylist, Richie." Sabi ni Tito Teo sakin.

I nod and sat down on their couch. I was fidgeting the whole time because I'm nervous about it. This is the freakin' first time that she's gonna be my partner for a kind of ball.

"Can you stop fidgeting?" natatawang sabi sakin ni Ate Nic.

I nodded and tried to calm myself down.

"There she is! My princess is here." anang ni Tito Teo.

I slowly turned to see her. My world stops because of her.

She's wearing a peach colored ball gown with crystals with it. She's wearing a gold ring, necklace, bracelet, and an earring, that all matches the ring. Her hair is in a bun and she's wearing a tiny tiara on top of her. She has a light make up on that makes her natural look glow even more.

Hindi ko namalayan na nasa harapa  ko na pala sya.

"S-Shall we?" nauutal na tanong yaya ko. I offered my arm for her to escort her outside.

She smiled and accept my arm and we went out. Nakasunod saamin si Lory.

"Enjoy, sis!" si Ate Nic at Leen na sinigawan si Creal.

"Bye! I sure will!" sigaw balik ni Creal sakanila.

Inalalayan ko siyang pumasok sa gunshot seat. I closed the door when she was already in and I asked Lory to sit beside Kyla on the back seats.

Umikot ako, at sumakay sa drivers seat. Pero ang hair spray ni Kyla ang bumungad sakin.

I let myself sit first and put my seat belt on. I saw Creal, she's on her seat belt already.