Chapter 32

Cademus Reychard Falderrrega

"Would you mind to explain, Demus?" my dad said when my mom finally woke up.

She passed out earlier and the whole crowd are all in shock. We brought her to her office and waited for her to wake up. With Miya and her friends, we go up as well as Leon with his family and my whole family. The event continued and the media shut up.

"Paano ninyo napatahimik ang media?" I asked. Dad frowned because he was so mad at me.

"We paid them whatever amount they want. Just to clean your name, son. You know I can do anything for you." Mom answered. In a very sweet voice.

Napayuko ako dahil sa hiya. She can do anything for me, but all I do is to make a mess that can ruin our family's reputation. Damn stupid, Demus! "Sorry." I mumbled.

"Don't apologize to me, anak. Say sorry to Leon."

"What?!" I can't help but to yell. "Why?"

"Demus, anak.. Just say sorry." mom pleaded.

I shook my head. "But he started it!"

"What?! Did I started it? No!" angal ni Leon.

I faced him. "This is all your fault! If you just stay away from my girl, the party might still going on!"

"Because you're so possessive! You can't even want her to be touched." he angrily said.

He's so stupid! Of course ayoko ko, because she's my girl!

"Leon, Demus.. Enough." awat ni daddy.

Miyazaki raised her hand. Everyone looks at her and she's facing the floor. "Ako po yata ang kailangan humingi ng sorry. Rey, Mr. Leon.. Sorry po. Wag na kayong magtalo, hindi naman ako karapatdapat pagtalunan." napa face palm na lang ako sa sinabi nya.

"No, hija. It's okay, and it's not your fault. These two should be blamed-" si Mamita.

"Hindi na po.. Aalis na lang po kami." putol ni Miya kay Mamita.

But everyone got shocked when mom pulled her gun out and shot the door.

A loud gunshot covered the whole damn room.

"Ahhhhh!" sigaw nang mga kaibigan ni Miya. But Miyazaki just looked at my mom, eyes widened.

Leon and his family were also shocked, no one knows who is the real Creal is.

"Mrs. Falderrega..? What's the meaning of this?!" si tito, Leon's father.

"Sorry I had to do that.. It's just, nobody's allowed to go out of my office until I'm finished." mom said coldly.

"Just say sorry, Cademus! Or I'll just throw you out of this building with Leon!" sigaw na naman nya sakin.

Nangunot ang noo namin. Grandma tapped her shoulder and slowly pulled mom's gun from her hand.

"Ahhh. Creal, please calm down. Remember your condition, anak. We won't be happy if you go this way." Grandma whispered at mom, but I absolutely heard it.

My eyebrows raised. "What condition?"

Tumigil ang lahat, especially my family. They're looking at each other. I think this won't be good news.

Nangunot ang noo ko nang hindi sila makasagot. "Answer me!" I demandes. I really wanted to know the truth.

"Don't be so rude, Demus! Stop yelling." Granpa Ricky said.

I faced the rest. Even Miya and her friends. "Tito Larry, Leon, Tita Lennie.. Sorry, but can you please go out of the office. I just need to talk to my family.." they nodded but Leon just stared at me. His eyes didn't look like he wanted to hurt me, but it was full of sympathy. I wanted to ask him but they already went out. This time, I faced Jant instead of Miya. I don't want to see her terrified expression. "Jant, please go outside for a minute. Please wait for me at the corner and wait for me to explain." I leaned closer to him and whispered something. "Please comfort Miya for me, I really do like her." then I let them went out.