Epilogue

5 years later..

Cademus Reychard Falderrega

Years had passed. I already accepted it, eventually I turned kind of ruthless. It's been five years when my mom left us. It's also been five years since I last saw Miyazaki. It's been five years since I sat on my mom's throne as the leader and for Hawk's sake.

As my mother wants me to do it, she wants to take care of Hawks. It's been five years since I last visited her grave. I couldn't visit her grave, why? Because it's difficult. I flew away from here. I lived in the States, my grandparents showed me where my mom grew up. And in Bulacan where my mom and dad first met each other.

Matti grew up too fast, he's already 17. While Maliece, she's already 8. And Murphy, he's already 6. Denver is already 6, as well. And lastly, Aria? She's 5 years old now. And for me? Well, I'm already 21.

I already have the position as the COO of the VF Inc. Corp. And my dad is the currently big boss. But he doesn't fully own the company, because it was named under my mom. So it means, it belongs to her heir and that's me. But I insist to be the COO first even though I am a newly legal man.

My phone rang.

Alli calling..

I sighed for a second before answering his call. Zoe and Alli are engaged now. While Chelsea and Xan is on their three years relationship.

"What now, Alli?" I asked him ignorantly.

I heard his baritone laugh from the other line. Tss. "Chill, Rey! Let's see bar now? You wanna join us?" he asked me.

I shook my head. As much as I want to, I can't. "I can't, dude. It's my mom's birthday today, remember?" my voice cracked. Oh come on! Can you stop crying, Demus?!

I miss my mom so damn much.

"Sorry, Rey. I forgot. Okay, happy birthday to Tita." then he hung up.

Napabuntong hininga ako at tumingin sa labas ng kotse ko.

I was driving my car, heading to my grandparents house in Bulacan. Also where Miya and I first met, the province I was talking about.

When I arrived there.. Everyone greeted me. Especially my dad who are very depressed five years ago. But now, he can smile and laugh along with the others now. But I know he'll endure this forever.

"Son! How's the company?" he asked me.

I gave him a small smile. Seeing him without mom? It's the worst. "Kuya naman. It's day off. Stop asking him that." aunt Risa complained. She's carrying Siah Rachel. Her daughter.

If you all know.. Siah and Rachel were my moms plan if her child was a girl. It should be Nicosiah Rachel, but since they wanted to make it short.. They named her Siah Rachel. Which was my mom's suggestion as well.

While Uncle Reb? He already has a son, which is Maclean.. It should be for Maliece's brother for the future. But since Aunt Leen doesn't have any plan on having another child, she gave it to Uncle Reb. Which is also my mom's suggestion.

Mom.. We're keeping all the memories of you in our hearts. The names? It's all for you.

"Since it's your mom's birthday, we decided to visit her grave and celebrate it there." it was Uncle Dev.

"But.." I was about to start a whole complaint with them when Grandpa Ricky stopped me.

"Demus.. It's been five years since you last visited your mom's grave. Maybe it's time for you to visit her again." he told me.. Maybe.. Just maybe.