Chapter 10

Richard Elias Falderrega

"What's your problem?!" I yelled at her. Hindi nya ako makilala at wala na syang tiwala sakin dahil sa nangyaring aksidente.

Inis nya akong hinarap. "I'm the one who is supposed to ask you that! What's your problem?! You keep on asking—I don't know you, for real!" galit na sabi nya. Humawak sya sa ulo nya kung nasan ang bandage. "And what the hell is this thing wrapped on my head?! It's so irritating! Goodness!" pilit nyang inalis, pero dahil nga masakit.. tinigil nya din agad.

I was so worried about her, then after she woke up—she doesn't recognise me or any of us anymore. It's damn unfair! We're just having a good time the other day and now she's laying on the bed and had an amnesia? The fuck?

"Stop ignoring me! Please, I'm begging you! Please!" I beg, almost on my knees.

"You stop that! Get off me!" sabi nya ng hinawakan ko sya sa makabilang braso.

"Creal!"

"Yes, my name is Creal but where the hell is my grandparents?!" she tried to find them everywhere around the place. "Philippines?! How did I get here in this place? I lived in States!" Damn it!

Akala nya ay nasa Amerika parin sya.

"You moved here when you turned 8 years old. Please remember, you're with your siblings."

"I don't know what are you talking about! And please tell me what's going on!" she looks like she's about to go crazy, looking for something.

I took a deep breath. "You got into a car accident. We're playing tag yesterday," basag ang boses ko. Gusto kong umiyak. Natigilan sya, nalilito sa paliwanag ko. "Eventually, we ran out of the house and on the road. I went to the o-other side of the road and you—"

"I ran after you. To catch.. you." she cut my words.

That made me smile for a bit. "How did you find out?" I asked her, gently.

Nagkibit balikat sya. "I don't know. It came out of my mouth without me knowing." she said.

So, wala nga syang naaalala. I almost gasp for air just to make sure she remembered something. I miss her giggles, teasing, panicks most of the time, telling me that I'm handsome, whimpering, scaring me, chucking when she eats too much, choking when she's swimming, and many more.

"I miss you.." I said out of knowhere.

She raised her eyebrow, bumalik sya sa pagiging mataray. "I repeat, I don't know what you are talking about—I don't care! So please stay away from me, you're also annoying!" she yelled. Tinataboy nya ako palabas ng kwarto.

"Even if you won't recognize me, I'll make sure you'll recognize me by showing how much I love you." I sadly told her before I went out of the room.

But before I finally went out, I heard her whispered. "Love.. You." she murmured.

I chose to ignore it, maybe it's only because of the medication on her body. She doesn't want to love me back, I'm the only one who knows that.

"If that's sincere. Then, I love you, too."

--

"Are you gonna do it or not?" Creal asked me. She points her gun on my chest. I want to mock her, but I know she's going to get mad.

She's asking me how to fight back like what's she's doing. She's showing me some tricks, but I really can't do the same thing. It's difficult for me, you know. Agh!

"But it's difficult!" nagdadabog na anas ko.

Nasa practice room kami kasama sina Val at nung tatlo. She removed her coat earlier, she's now only wearing a tin backless cloth. And also her black pants, and that suits her very well.

Her right eyebrow raised. Sarcastically amazed of what I just said. "You're a guy, Richie. Ako nga babae nagawa ko, you can also do it. You can do more—all you have to do is to shoot the target and kill that person." biglang sumiklab ang galit nya sa huling sinabi.

She's wild.

I had no choice but to nod and agreed by what she want. She handed me the gun and she placed herself in front of me.

Hell no..

"Shoot me." she commanded.

"Fuck no!" naibaba ko ang baril dahil sa sinabi nya.

She wants me to shoot her? Is she crazy?

I look at the four. They nod at me, telling Sundin mo na lang, I don't like this thing.

"This is ridiculous! You want me to shoot you? Creal, wag to! Ask me anything else, just not this kind of stuff, hmm?" I said very gently. But she didn't answer my request.

She mumbled something and I don't hear anything. We're meters apart.

"Mendoza.." tawag nito kay Jaimee.

Lumapit naman kaagad si Jaimee sakanya. May binulong si Creal sakanya na sila lang ang may alam. Pagkatapos non ay nanlaki ang mata ni Jaimee kasabay ng paghakbang palapit sakin. When he's finally beside me, he snatched the gun from my hand. He placed it behind him. Yes, behind while still looking at me. And the gun is pointing at Creal directly! What is he up to?!

But before I could make a move, it was too late to change his mind. He immediately shot my wife.

Motherfucker!

Pero wala akong narinig na daing mula sa asawa ko.

Seryoso lang ang tingin nya sakin na para bang nagsasabing Hindi ako nasasaktan!

Hindi sya nasaktan, I can tell. Pero nag aalala ako dahil sa tama nya ng baril sa kanang braso nya. Nilapitan ko si Jaimee. Inis na inis ko syang tiningnan. He also looked at me, scared. But he's fighting.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked him madly

Give me a damn reason! Don't shit with me bastard!

"Bakit mo ginawa yon?!" Sigaw ko ulit.

"Inutos l-lang po sakin yun ni M-Madam." nakayukong sagot nya.

I looked at Creal so damn confused!

"And why?!" I asked her.

She lookes at me. I must admit that the way she looks at people--is scary. But I must fight her even in a stare contest!

I glared at her. "Because I want to. I want to see blood, Richie." Mahinahong sabi nya.

C-Creal.. I can't do this.

~🖋️🌙~