Uh Oh

Natasha's POV:

As I walk into the elevator and press the button I chuckle to myself, I can't believe that had just happened. I mean Bucky knowing is a good thing and a bad thing. I would rather have Clint know though, I mean Clint was my best friend. Also I knew he would for sure keep his mouth shut if I asked him to.

Just as the doors were inches from closing someone sticks their hand between the doors. I freeze completely scared so I go to face the other side of the wall. I turn my head around to see Clint, speak of the devil.

"Oh hey Nat." Clint greets, walking into the elevator.

"Hey Clint." I say still facing the opposite wall.

"What are you doing?" He asked laughing with a confused look on his face.

"Oh uh just looking out the window." I lie, not wanting to turn around.

"Seriously why are you acting weird just turn around." He says, putting a hand on my shoulder turning me around.

I quickly turned back around scared that he saw my hickeys.

"Holy crap Nat who gave those to you?!" He says smiling, turning me back around laughing but very curious.

"No one it's just from David." I said hoping he would believe it.

"No they aren't Nat those are fresh cmon tell meee." Clint whines.

The elevator doors opened and I run to my room. He ran after me and stood in front of my door just before I could unlock it and hide away from him.

"I'm not letting you in until you tell me." He smiles like a little boy.

"Clint it was nobody come on let me in." I say with a frown.

"Nope I can wait here all day." He says, crossing his arms over his chest with a grin. Sounds like Steve, I thought.

I groan before I start to tell him.

"You can't tell anyone ok? promise me Clint or I will kill you." I say looking at him seriously.

"Ok I won't." He agrees.

"Ok it was-"

"Steve." He interrupts.

"How did you know?" I ask confused.

"Didn't until just now." He smiles mischievously.

"I hate you sometimes." I say while hitting him in the arm.

"No you don't you love me." He coos, smiling so hard his eyes were almost closed.

"I'm happy you're getting some though." He laughs, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah thanks." I say sarcastically as I go to open my door.

"I'm good though, aren't I?" He laughs about how he guessed it was Steve.

"Your the biggest man child I know you loser." I laughed going inside my room.

"Hey Nat." Clint calls from the hallway.

"Yeah?"

"You might want to do something about those hickeys." He says louder than needed from the doorway.

I took off one of my heels, throwing it at him but he catches it easily.

"Good luck getting this back." He says as he bolts down the hallway.

"Clint! Get back here those are my favourite shoes!" I took off my other heel and run after him down the hall.

"Nat?" I hear Steve's voice from behind me.