NOT FOR YOUR EYES

I silently walked through the stairs and unnoticeable entered his room

I silently walked through the stairs and unnoticeable entered his room. His not taking my calls. Not even my texts on him. I knew he's busy with something and I wanted to catch him off guard. 

His room was empty. I felt my blood boils up to my nape. I think he's cheating! Badass dick!

I turned to walk away when I heard a voice from his bathroom. It's him. I flushed. I'm angry and ashamed. What on hell he's doing inside!

I walked towards the bathroom door and found it locked. I can't take this anymore!

"Cadmer! Open this door! Now!" I shouted and knocking hard on the door. 

No answer. He's moaning. Shit!

"Cadmer!! Open it, now!" I kicked and punched the door. Still no avail.

"Babe... I--I'm coming.. ugghh... Shay..." He's moaning my name. Goosebumps were all over me. I was so shocked. I wanted to get away from here but I couldn't move my body. My mind wasn't cooperating as well. Dumb!

Not long after, I heard splashes of water and the door opened. I took a step back. I can't utter any word. I'm just looking at him incredibly, my mouth gaped.

Messy hair. Black shirt, just boxers with towel around his shoulder. I got lumped on my throat, can't breathe and sweating. It's humid here, all of a sudden. He's so sexy! Damn it! Smirk was plastered on his face. He's making fun of me!

"What are doing here, babe? Hmmm?" He walked towards me slowly. I slowly took step away from him. I'm catching up my breath and my heart can't tamed down on beating. 

"I---I... I'm.. j---just----"

I leaped and jerk away when he held my shoulders. I felt thousands of sparks run through me. "Do you exactly know what you are into, babe?" He's making fun of me! I helplessly punched him but he just held both of my hands and put it at my back. 

He's so near. I can feel the heat from his body and it's sucking my sanity away from me. I might gave up on him. And I might lose my innocence.

"C--Cad.. please, no..."

"Shhh.. Shay, babe... I love you.." he smile and lean on me. He's hugging me tightly with his face buried in my neck. He's smelling me and it gave chills in me.

"What.. we're you.. doing inside..?"

"It's not for your eyes, babe.. I'm sorry I didn't picked up any calls from you, you see I was busy.." he chuckled and looked in my eyes. He touched my head. Looking intently at me. He put his towel around my shoulders and held it together.

"What exactly---"

"Shhh, babe..." He slowly covered my eyes with his hand, with his other hand on the towel around me.

Without seeing anything, I felt his tender lips on mine. Gently sucking and licking.