The OTHER WOMAN? MY BEST FRIEND!

"Was he still worth it?" My best friend tell me, sceptically looking at me, weighing how her words affect me

My tears fall down. I looked at her intently without blinking. Suddenly, I hug her tight. I started crying on her shoulders. 

"Erickaaaa!" I shout her name, crying on my despair. "Huhuhuhuhuhu!"

"There.. there.." she proceeds on tapping my back with her soothing voice that made me break from my inhibitions and cry hard.

"I-- I'm.. s--sorry...." I'm clutching her arms desperately. I've never been this fool.

She is my only friend. Sisters by love. And I'm such a fool for thinking that she'll gonna break me.
Well, I'm broken! But it's because I really do found out that my ass boyfriend really cheated on me! I heard about it everytime. From the people around who's concern about me, especially Ericka. But I didn't bother to listen. I'm even ashame of the fact that I didn't believe on what my best friend's saying, instead I'm accusing her of being a two-faced bitch who's trying to seduce my boyfriend.

"Hi, babe!" I smile to my phone as my boyfriend answer my call.

We're together for two weeks now. He's so sweet and really cares for me. He tells he loves me. And I love him too. But everytime I call him, he won't bother to answer or return my call. This is rare, I suppose.

"Hey! Well, Jen just wanna let you know that I won't be seeing you this night.." he says too sudden that left me gaping.

Why? I wanted to demand an explanation but I'm afraid he'll just dismiss it and tell to not to stick my nose on his business. It hurts. But I think it was his personality.

If I really do love him, I must accept of what he really is. And that includes of me being lip tight whenever he wants me to.

"Oh. Okay," it was the only words that left my mouth. I'm afraid if I say too much he'll just get mad that will lead us into quarreling.

"Okay.." he said, like dismissing the call that sudden.

"Babe.. is there something wrong? What happened?" My voice tweak. I can't even recognize my voice as I ask him those questions. I know it will bring no good but I just want to hear his voice.

"It's none of your business," he said slowly, emphasizing every words. And I so don't like it.

I gulp. My eyes heats up immediately. It hurts so much hearing him saying those words to me. But I don't want us to fight, I might lose him. I just love him that much.

"Hey.. you understand?" He speaks up harshly.

I smile, "okay. Take care, babe! I love you!" I'm letting myself believing that's it's alright. My tears started falling down.

"Bye." Said he and the next thing I heard was the beeping sounds indicating that the call ended.

I look at my phone. 38 seconds.
It's just a 38 seconds conversation with him that make me hurt and cry this deep. I guess I really do love him even if it hurts very much.