FADED GOLD TO SILVER

"Boo

"Boo.."

I heard her. I looked at her and she looked at me. We wouldn't wanted to look away. I missed her. So much that it kills me. I walked towards at her. She smiled sweetly at me.

"Hi, Zill baby-boo..." 

I ran to her and hugged her tight. I missed her voice, her heat, her eyes, her everything. Right now the sensation prickles inside me feels right. I have her in my arms. I won't let her walk away anymore.

"Baby... I missed you so much..." I kissed her lips lightly. Didn't even notice tears welling up from me. She cupped my face and smile at me with those tears kept on flowing down. I hugged her again, tightly. I wanted to feel her. Feel her that she's here, that this is real. I need her. I love her.

"Zill, promise me.. you'll live a good life. I can't stand watching you destructing yourself.. watching you hurt and cries endlessly.. I want you to have a happy life... Please, promise me.."

"Be with me, Kaia... I can't live without you.. I just can't..." I buried my face in her neck. Swallowing her scent that I can't forget. 

She brought my face to her, kissing me lightly and looked at me, "baby boo--- Zill, you need to go on.." her face damp from her tears.

"I want you... Kaia, please... Be with me..." My voice broke. It was aching inside me again. Those prickles were tearing me apart, breaking me apart. I cried in front of her, I can't let her walk away again. I'm clunging hard on her hands. 

"I love you, baby... Always bear that in your heart... I will always love you even in the after life..." She bitterly smiled at me, slowly disappearing right before my eyes.

"Nooo... Baby, please... Noo.." I cried, pleading. The hands I'm clunging turns to silver pixies. Slowly fading with the wind. 

"I love you..." She whispered.

"Noooo!!!! Please!!! Don't leave me!!!"