DRUNKEN KISS

•••DRUNKEN KISS•••

ZANNE X JIHOON

Acquaintance parties sucks!

Not until the after party! I'm all arms wide open welcoming the pub! It's gonna be a great night for me. Much greater with my Sweet, then. I wished he was here, grooving, partying, having shots and fun! I know that wouldn't happen, ever! I just knew.

"Zanne, shots!" My dorm's mate, Beth, called over and held up her glass. Everyone around followed her suit.

I took mine and held it high, she said, almost wailing, like 'to celebrate' and 'cheers to that' then let the liquor ran down my throat. It feels weird, bitter but cool like mentols and soda. I'm hanging around with these party animals. No friends, duhh. It's fun! Lots of screaming and jumping! Some guys took me on dance and I just groove, moving every fiber of my body.

Suffocated from sweat and Cokes, tired from swaying there and here, made my arse out from the pub. Finally, smelling the fresh and crisp air on midnight to one on dawn made me sane, escaping from the crowd. Took my way to one of those bench nearby. Sat and sighed. I wonder why I was too sick of the feeling after partying. Makes me wanna be all alone and sort those untangled thick wires in my head.

"Tired?"

I almost jumped. Shit! I turned to look at my back. Double shit! It's freakin' MY SWEET!

"H--hey!" I stood, facing him and put some hair behind my ear. He's standing, leaning on one of those posts. He looks hot and incredibly overpoweringly appealing in front of me. Gosh! I'm going to faint and pee! What's first should be? Oh, fck!

"Smokes and vines.. great?" He looked at me, likely looking through me. Is he taking my soul? I could deal him my heart, hehehe! Give it to him for free with all I have and love!

"Uhhmm.. err..  just got tired.. you know. Surrounded by those punks and animals grinding and groping each other. I like parties and those craze, appalling those fun shots and chants. Never get tired of hearing those. Screams and laughs, everything! But it got me turned off after.. so, uhmm. So.. yeah, that's it." I closed my lip tightly. Mentally slapping myself for spouting those nonsense. God! Too embarrassed, dear, ground, please devour me now!

He had this faint smirk plastered on his face. His eyes shining with amusement and mischief, like he's making fun of me. I wouldn't mind! Hell, I won't! It's a major attention-on-my-beauty, dude! Won't gonna turn it down, not so fast!

"That's interesting," he said almost whispering it to himself. He walked to and made himself comfortable on the bench then motioned me beside him. Whoa! What a lucky night for me! I immediately sat beside him, closer to him and smile-- all fired up!

He cleared his throat and put an arm on the rest and made it looked like he drapes it around me. 

"You found me interesting?" I felt dizzy. Maybe I was tipsy, while saying those. On the other hand, wondering if being drunk made me this valiant to fire him those crazy questions.

"No.. not at all..not really. Well, it's you.. so, sort of like it."

I don't really get it but I giggled. He's saying I'm interesting! Good job, Zanne! Way to go to first base! 

"Well, I'm interested in you.. if you won't mind.." I smiled at him, almost shyly.

"I do mind.. it's annoying y'know." He shrugged, "but not totally around you..."

"Hmmm, really?" I know my eyes were shining and round, almost excited and jittery. "Then you wouldn't mind hanging out with me? Like going outside with and spend some five hours around the mall? Hey, we can watch movies! And yeah, play in arcades too, I'm good at that, you can even bet! Well, we can go wherever you like.. so, yeah.." here we go! My oblivious idiocracy hit it again!

He's looking at me and humming the whole time I'm spouting rockets like he's taking it under consideration. "Just tell me,"

"Anyway, why were you here? Especially, here!" Said I, emphasizing 'here'. If you know what I mean. He wasn't the guy with these kind of lifestyle. He stays out of those Cokes, smokes and Vines. Sure he's popular, with those shimmy and glittery sort-ofs clipped and glued on his name. I leaned on him and put my head on he's shoulder. I'm too dizzy. Feels like to sleep anytime soon. My nose sucked him up. He smells great, like fresh spring and too manly, wanted him near me. And I did. Snuggled closer, feeling his heat around me, and his perfumes surrounded me. "You smells like love.." I heard him chuckled and I smile to myself, feeling those heat rose up to my cheeks.

He took my face and caressed my cheek, "you smells sweet." He's leaning down on me, looking at me intently thinking I might ducked down. I won't. I wouldn't mind him kissing me. And he did. Intruding my mouth and sending those little sparks in me exploded like fireworks. We're kissing with our eyes closed.

@flngwrtrroselee 🥀