LOVING YOU STILL

•••LOVING YOU AND I HATE IT•••

THIYA X SEUNGKWAN

"Kwannie~"

"Hmmm?"

I pouted. He wasn't looking at me, he fixed his attention to the book he's reading. "I wanted to tell you something," I said excitedly.

"What? You want to go to mall and buy some versace? Or some make-up? Or you want me to order it online for you? Anything?" He looked at with those expressive eyes.

I smiled sweetly at him. He's too good to me. Care a lot and really knows me enough. That's why I adore him. I love him the way he is. The love of his life must be really lucky!

"I have a confession to you," I looked at him intently, looking at his face turned to be puzzled. "Kwannie, I have a boyfriend! Boyfriend ko na si Dylan!" I said with my sweetest smile. I'm happy. I just started my relationship with my long time crush and it's really driving me crazy without telling him how happy I am. 

He just stared at me, dumbfounded. He's mouth a little agaped. Those Galaxy in his eyes gone.

"R--really...?"

He weren't happy. I could sense it. I thought he would wish me the best and be happy for me. "What's wrong? I'm too happy that's why I wanna share it with you! Isn't it amazing? I am now officially the girlfriend of Dylan!" I hugged him.

He soothes my hair and sighed, "please be happy."

"Thank you!"

•••

"Thiya," I watched her got up from her seat.

"I'm sorry, Seungkwan. Dylan wants to see me. Let's just continue this some other time," she smiled at me and wave her hand goodbye.

I sighed, watching the door closed behind her. She left me for that guy. She left me, again. This was supposed to be our day. Our 13th anniversary for being friends. My eyes heated up, feeling those tears anytime would fell down. I tasted sour in my mouth. I felt the aching of my heart. Feeling it breaking apart. I put my head on the table and silently cry to my heart content. 

•••

"Thiya.. Thiya, that's enough. You had enough," you had enough of him, my love...

"Nooo! I wanted to drink all of this! Don't stop meee I want to die!"

She's crying, weeping and so devastated that she just wished for her death. It's breaking me seeing her like this. It's breaking me more to know that it's because of that guy!

"Just stop this, Thiya! You had enough of him!"

"Mahal ko sya! Mahal na mahal ko sya, Seungkwan! Bakit niya ako niloko?! Sabi niya mahal niya ako pero tang-ina syota na niya yung kaklase ko!" Humagulhol ito. 

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes tightly. Somehow, even if how much I tightened closing my eyes a tear fell down, escaping. It hurts me most how much she love that guy. I don't know if I could take this anymore.

I felt her arms around me, hugging me. Felt her tears fell on me. It hurts me even more knowing her like this, hurts me more even if she's in my arms.

"Kwannie... Why...? Did I do something wrong? I love him with all of me, all of my heart!!" She cried on my shoulders, clutching me closer to her.

I hugged her tight. In this very dark corner, I felt her sorrows. I felt her pain that's killing me. From on this day, I won't let her hurt again. "Shhhh.. nothing's wrong, baby. You are too much to be with him. He doesn't deserve you.. Please, get over him. I'm here, I'm always here, Thiya.. I love you, always..." Even if it hurts a lot.

@flngwrtrroselee 🥀