TO DATE MY RIVAL

•••TO DATE MY RIVAL•••

JHELSEY X MIN GYU

Question:
"Why do you think Filipinos especially teens prefer K-pop and K-dramas?" 

Jhelsey: 
"Their looks, talents and fame were everything. They're known worldwide and being in it means you're on trend. Liking, adoring and simply idolizing them makes you feel on jazz and on radar with the whole nation's pick. It was absolutely just delusionally stupid and hilarious."

FEEDBACK:
*Bias
*Negative opinion
*Answered the question
*Opinionated basis

Min Gyu:
"Every person tend to be on different paces and tracks, as well as their likings and preferences. It may be on trend listening on K-pop MVs and watching K-dramas, but there would always some people knows none of those. As what had mentioned, especially teens. Ages doesn't matter, however, basis it says teens had the greatest population on linking with the K-pop and K-drama. Fortunately, Filipino teens were really on trend to have liked the preferences given by those Koreans."

FEEDBACK:
*Proven basis
*Conscious assumptions
*Views basis sides
*Answered the question

•••

Scrabble Tournament:

"Our champions were no other than Ms. Jhelsey Saycon for Girls Scrabble Tournament and Mr. Kim Min Gyu for Boys Scrabble Tournament!"

•••

Damath Battle:

"Let's welcome our winner for the Damath Battle, Mr. Kim Min Gyu!! Our First Placer, Ms Jhelsey Saycon!!"

•••

"Let us give a round of applause to these two amazing students of all time, Ms. Jhelsey Saycon and Mr. Kim Min Gyu for being the 'Student Legends' for five consecutive years!!"

I walked towards the stage, straight and heads up high. I reached the podium and the school's sponsors, admins, and highly honored people congratulate me with those proud smiles and shining medals. I knew it. 

I saw him. Waving to the students, especially girls, like he was a superstar and showing them his hidden menacing grin. I knew it. They should have known it too. He's nothing but an eccentric, all-covered-up nice arse, care free, dominant, sly, and a righteous idiot! He's no good to me! But I swear he'll always on it with me! I just want to kicked him out of my sight! He's getting into every fiber of my senses! So annoying and stupid!

He looked at me and wink mischievously. I shot him daggers and rolled my eyes, never looking back 'cause I know he's making fun out of me! What a monkey-face!

Students, teachers and all the people presents applaud. It was always like this. I just smile and slightly bowed my head down, showing gratification. It's always like this but no one's here for me. *Sighed.

After the ceremony, I made my way to the cafeteria. While stuffing my medals in my bag, someone blocked my way. I'm no stupid, it's that monkey-face again!

I looked at him lazily, what now, monkey?

"Hey, why the long face?" He smiles.

I arched my brow and looked at him head to toe and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. Pretentious stupid looking monkey!

"Look, there's nothing to be mad. It's your parents doesn't shown up, it's their lose not seeing you shine up there.."

"Don't brag about them, you idiot!"

"Well..."

"What do you want?" I asked him harshly. Duhh! He's just pretending to be all that friendly to me so he could take me down, putting those charms on me. Or maybe wanted something from me. Guessing it might be the latter

"Uhmm.. my Mom. You see, she wants to meet you.." he consciously smile, looking so stupid while pleading.

Did I just heard it wrong? No! He must be nuts! "What, monkey-face? Your Mom... What?!!" I shouted on his face. Hell I care!

"Don't went all that nagging and shouting!" He's shouting but whispering at the same time. I wonder how he does it, must be because he's an idiot! He's shifting those tweaky eyes from me and to my back, again and again. "My parents' here!"

I felt my eyes gotten round and felt my heart thumped. Oh, no! Why am I so nervous? I thought I could throw up any moment. I couldn't be jittery and nervous! It can't be!

"Honey, look! The girl's too adorable! She's smart too! I'm so happy for my son!" His Mom exclaimed happily.

Wait.. what?! I immediately looked up at Min Gyu and shot him my questioning look. He's all that insane and doing stupid looking face. I wonder what the girls saw in him making them screams their hearts out.

Someone grabbed my arms and kissed my cheek. Turned out it was his mother. She's all that smiley and nice at me. There's his father too, looking nice and authority' screams in every inch of him.

"Hello, Mr Kim, Mrs Kim.." I bowed at them. I began on sweating and I'm shaking! Too nervous to be scrutinized.

"Ohh! How adorable! I like you for our son! Please keep him and if he bullies you, tell me. Okay?" His Mom.

I just nodded expectantly. Well? What can I ever say anyway?

Someone put an arm around my shoulders. It's monkey-face! How dare him! He winked at me and pull me closer to him. I felt under my touch his firm built, felt like sculptured. Shit! 

"Mom, I'll keep her even if she wouldn't.." he's looking at me differently. He's eyes were shining and his smile looks genuine. I felt heat rose up and spread through me and my face. My breathing started on pacing, my heart racing. Oh, noo!!! 

"OH MY, GOD!!! JHELSEY AND MIN GYU IS REALLY DATING!!!" A girl shouted!

The four of us looked at her. In an instant, students were all around watching and murmuring while Min Gyu's arm still around me. 

Uh-oh! 

@flngwrtrroselee 🥀