Chapter 6

Casey Wacaster

It's been 2 weeks since the moment in Sarah's room and I'm honestly contemplating whether I should go over there and see how she is doing.

I don't know what is wrong with me. In middle school she was my best friend, we were inseparable. Then I joined clubs and met so many new people that we grew apart. Once we stopped talking it was like I wasn't complete anymore. I didn't know how much I liked her until she wasn't in my life anymore. She had been by my side since forever and when she saw other girls falling at my feet for me she backed away, she tried to make it subtle but I knew that she didn't want to be in competition for my attention.

Once high school started I saw her in the hallways once in a while and when I did my day became instantly better and my heart skipped a beat. But I knew she wouldn't want to be friends with me again. I don't know why I thought that, I just got that vibe from her.

I had house parties almost every weekend and I really wanted to invite her, but I was scared she was going to reject it so I opted out. During the parties I never went more than out of eyesight from the door just in case she decided to show up maybe just to check it out. She never did.

People might mistake me for a playboy because of how many girls I surround myself with and my smoking hot body. But to be honest I never had eyes for anyone other than Sarah and I surrounded myself with those fake girls to make her jealous. Yeah, I hooked up with some of those girls, but none of those girls were no where near as cute and adorable Sarah was. I thought of her most of the time during sex. Wondering what it's like to have Sarah under me, moaning and screaming my name. Stop! Don't think of her like that!

The day I got the call from Sarah in my car about the fake boyfriend I felt my stomach flip and I haven't felt like this with anyone else before. I knew this was my chance. I went over there to finally see her again in person.

At the camp there were guys staring at her and I felt the need to protect her even if I was her fake boyfriend, I felt the need to go punch those guys in the face because she's with me. I interlocked our hand together and her hand fit so well in mine I never wanted to let go.

What is happening to me?

That kiss at the camp was not meant to happen. I only meant to kiss her goodbye on her cheek because I knew this was her first kiss, I knew that she hadn't had a boyfriend before because she always said that high school relationships never last and she would never be in one.

I knew this was my chance to kiss her fully and passionately, but I didn't know if she would want me to take away one of her firsts.

I thought, well go big or go home and I leant in and kissed her. It was better than I could've ever imagined. Her plump rosy lips felt so good on mine I didn't want to stop and I could tell she didn't either, her lips in sync with mine. Man, for her first kiss she knows how to make a man go crazy. But I made myself pull away because I knew we were in a room full of people. She blushed straight after and it was so cute.

I went home and packed for Italy. I told Sarah's parents I wanted to learn more about my Italian heritage, but it was mostly to go see my sister. She was born in Italy and once she turned 18 she flew back and has been living there ever since. She's 10 years older than me so I've only been able to see her a couple of times since she left. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer one year ago and she has only told me. She said that our parents were already going through a tough time she didn't want to burden them. I didn't agree but I was going to make sure she's okay anyway because she's family.

I'm also going to Italy to clear my head from Sarah. These feelings can't happen because I know nothing can happen between us. I need to forget about her altogether.

I came back from Italy a week earlier than expected because I missed my home and my bed and especially American foods.

I realized the day I came back was the day Sarah cam back from camp also. I shook out the thoughts of Sarah and decided to go to the gym to get back in my workout routine.

When I got back the Bayns were just arriving probably from picking up Sarah. I stayed in my car just to get a last glimpse of Sarah before I put her out of my mind. Her parents got out of the car, got her suitcases out and her dad opened the passenger door reached in and it looked like he was struggling. I suddenly realized that he was trying to pick up Sarah as she probably fell asleep.

She always fell asleep in the car on long car rides. I recalled a memory of our two families taking a road trip and she slept the whole way there and back. I smiled at the thought.

I quickly got out of the car and made my way inside my house until Sarah's dad asked me to help him take her to her room. I hesitantly said yes

Once I felt her body in my arms I knew I had to make her mine. The way her face looks when she's sleeping is so peaceful. I never wanted to let go.

When she woke up she looked like she's seen a ghost and I knew she knew it was me.

I set her down on the bed and I had the urge to touch her so I made her look at me and I got lost in her shining emerald eyes. I could stare at those beautiful eyes all day.

When she asked how Italy was I figured she didn't want to face the reality of the situation so I got up and left her to her thoughts.

Man oh man! New POV!! How did you guys like it? Also 3rd update today?? You could say I'm making up for lost time ;)

~ Simone <3