Chapter 9

His arms wrap around me to steady me and yet pulled me in further to him. For a minute I felt my body relax like it had finally found peace for the first time in months. I quickly push away. "I'm sorry I was not paying attention. My apologies Mr. Danover." I say trying to pull fully away but his grip was steady on my forearms. "I need to talk to you Isabell." He said. Aiden then drapes his arm over my shoulders and pulls me out of Mr. Danover's grip. "Sorry man no disrespect and all but it's late and I need to get my baby home. I'm sure you understand? Come on baby girl let's go... you ready?" Aiden asks. "Yeah I'm ready." I say not looking at Mr. Danover.

Aiden, myself and a few others walk to my building to drop me off. The whole walk which only consists of a few blocks they are either trying to convince me to go to the club with them or asking about Mr. Danover. Therefore I'm so excited when I reach my building. "Wait for me here bitches I'm going to walk my baby to her door." Aiden says. Aiden walks me in and up the four flights of stairs then down the hall to my apartment and we say our goodbyes with kisses on the cheek.

I close and lock my door. After I quickly strip and get into my tub and relax. While in the tub I receive a message from Aiden talking about his date flaked on him and he might come over to stay. 'Poor Aiden can't get a break with these men either not showing up or trying to just use him.... my poor baby.' I think.

Finally out of the shower I throw on my under garments. As I'm pulling down my top I here a knock. 'Well I guess Aiden's staying. I find my silk robe and toss it on to answer the door.

Under garments and robe

I open the door to be grabbed by the throat and pushed to the wall

I open the door to be grabbed by the throat and pushed to the wall. My body trembling from fear. "Is this what you wear for that fucktard of a fiancee of yours?" a all too familiar voice rages out. I look up to see the anger glare of Mr. Danover. "Wh...w..what ar..re you d..doing...here?" I try to ask but just stutter.

His left hand is firmly on my throat holding me in place as his right hand opens my robe more. His hand explores my body and my skin lights up. "Mr. Danover please just stop. Please you have a fiancee. Think of her." I pleaded. "You are mine. Only mine. Have you forgotten little one?" He yelled but didn't give me a chance to speak before he grabbed me throwing me onto the bed and devouring me.

Mr. Danover's hard cock slams into me and my body welcomes it with pleasure and some pain from being stretched. His arms are wrapped around me so tightly that I could be strangling to death but at this point don't care. All I can think about is how good he feels inside me. How good we fit together and how much I love him. Suddenly at that thought the memory of him and Tiffany pop into my head. Plus all the times he was M.I.A. and here to find out he was with Tiffany.

I push him off of me with all my strength. I must of surprised him because he ends up landing on the ground. "Get out!" I say to him as I cover myself. "Wait don't tell me you are worried about your so called fiancee now." He says. " Get out... go back to your future wife and get out of my life." I stated. "Isabell..." I cut him off. " GET OUT! GO TO YOUR WIFE GO BACK TO TIFFANY YOUR WHORE GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE. LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream. He grabs me. "I will leave now.... not to go home to anyone... not a wife ...a whore... a fiancee... no one... because there is only you.... I'm leaving now so you can calm down and that is all but mark my words I will not leave you alone for you are mine my sweet little Isabell. You will always be only mine." With that he gets up and walks to the door. "By the way tell your fiancee that he must not be hitting that sweet heaven you call a pussy right cause you feel as tight as the day I broke you open." With that he slammed the door.