Chapter 18

Suddenly I find myself on the ground and Orian running in to help me up. "Are you okay, what happened?" He asked as he went to pick me up. I couldn't take it anymore. This intense passion came rushing through me. I leaped on him causing him to fall in the hot shower with his clothes on. The clothes that I'm now currently pawing at to get off of his beautiful God like body. "Well looks like she worked through being mad." Gabe said from behind me as the rest of them left the room. "Baby what are you do...." I cut Orian off when I sank my pussy onto his cock.

From there on I was a seeker of pleasure and I would not stop until I reached my destination. The only sounds now in the room are of our skins connecting and his and my own moaning and grunts. Suddenly a strange urge to drink from him comes and I went with it. I bite him hard on the neck drawing blood in which I started to drink. He moans loudly in response. I reach my peak quickly after which results in me cumming harder then I ever had in my life. I lose consciousness from the experience. Leaving Orian to have to clean us both up.

Once I open my eyes I find myself in the living room laying on the couch as everyone around me talks. I look down and see that I'm placed in a beautiful lilac dress. Upon getting up everyone looks at me waiting for my next move but instead I just smile.

"What?" I asked. "Little one, I'd like you to meet someone if your up to it." Orian asks. I sit up and look around. I see Aiden, Mark, Gabe, Aaron, Mrs. Garcia, Orian, Slut bag and some other man whom is actually very good looking but has nothing on Orian.

Tiffany glares at me. "You see baby she is the reason for me getting kicked out." She yells. "Nah bitch, I think the reason your flat ass is kicked out is because Mark wants nothing to do with you. He only wanted you to be faithful and look your calling someone else baby I mean...duh." Aaron speaks to defend me. She glares at him. "Shut the fu..." she began but was shortly cut off. "ENOUGH TIFFANY.... Aaron is right. Mark was your Guardian and partner. It was you that sought out my company. You want nothing more but power and money but instead of working for it you would rather sleep your way there. While I have no issues with those methods because I also benefit I don't want to hear false accusations." Theo spoke with authority.

"This beautiful innocent creature has had nothing to do with you. You couldn't bag Orian's heart if you tried for he doesn't have one. Even now with this beauty he doesn't truly care for her or he would have hidden her away from me." He explained.

"Now Tiff be a good pet and get in the car you can come with me. I'll take Tiffany as my human. After all she has been my pet for over a year. Sorry Mark she is just one of few girls that can take my roughness in bed and want more I hope you understand no hard feelings." Theo smiled.

"I just want her out of this house and our lives so if you can make that happen then yeah no hard feelings. Keep your pet on a very short leash." Mark said with disgust in this tone. Tiffany's eyes looked to be tearing up making me feel bad.

"It shall be done. Tiffany you are not allowed no where near any of them. Now let's get down to business.... dear brother when will you let me taste your pet? She looks delicious." Theo asks Orian as he stares at me.

"One you know I never share my things and two she is my wife not my pet. Now show respect for your Queen." Orian spoke. "Interesting,  so why don't we let your wife decide. I'm sure she would like to try something better." Theo smirked. "There is nothing better than a King dear brother." Orian spit out. I could see Theo and everyone tense. " Is that so my King." Theo spat with venom.

Theo looked so dangerous and I knew I wanted none of what he was offering. I had such a bad feeling when it comes to him which drove me to speak. "Actually there is one thing better then a King." I spoke softly. Everyone turned to me. Orian with worry in his eyes. Theo with amusement and everyone else with a what the fuck shut up look.

"Oh...and what is that little beauty? What is better than and King?" Theo asked. "A God, good thing your both my love." I say looking at Orian as I spoke. He smiles and wraps me in his arms. "Yes, good thing I am my wife." He kisses the top of my head. "Well I'm sick so I should be off. It was nice seeing everyone again and it was my utmost pleasure meeting you little beauty. I'm sure we will meet again." He says before leaving.

Theo McKain

Theo McKain