The Training Dummy

General P.O.V
Kris walked out of the castle and went to the Save File and Saved before heading to the Southeast. Kris had approached a room with a training dummy that looks like Ralsei. "H-Hey Kris look it's the training dummy I made! Would you like for me to teach you the basics of fighting?" Ralsei asked. Kris shook his head yes. A battle had started. "Hey Kris see that? That's your SOUL a culmination of your being, it holds your Will, Your Compassion, and the fate of the World." Ralsei said looking down worried about something. "If your Soul gets hit you and your friends will lose HP! If their HP reaches 0 we'll lose the battle...so please and try to not get hit!" Ralsei said  worried. "Ok lets try FIGHTing...though FIGHTing isn't necessary in this world....just attack the dummy alright Kris? Ralsei said worried about something. Kris hit the dummy. Damage 77.

Le Timeskip cause I forgot the scene

"Ok Kris lets move on to ACTing!" Ralsei said. "Though it's just a Dummy why not give it a hug." Ralsei said. Kris checked the ACT menu there was CHECK, Hug DUMMY, and Hug RALSEI. Kris chose to Hug RALSEI. Ralsei felt something wrapped around him Kris Hugged RALSEI
"K-Kris?! U-Um I don't think you're supposed to be doing this b-but..." Ralsei said but couldn't get the last words out. Kris let go going back to his fighting stance.
Kris then hugged the Dummy. "Aww that's nice of you Kris! Each enemy has different ACTs that makes them not want to fight anymore!" Ralsei said.
"Lets move onto SPAREing! Once you ACTed on an enemy their name turns Yellow which means you can SPARE them! Lets Spare the Dummy!" Ralsei said.
Kris Spared the Dummy
"That be the end in a real battle." Ralsei said. "You're a wonderful student Kris! I had fun teaching you! And if you ever need a refresher.. I.. here!" Ralsei said giving Kris The Manual. Kris & Ralsei walked off to the Southeast (hand in paw) to look for Susie.

[Word Count: 352]