Kris and Ralsei- Chara and Floweys controls.

Kris and Ralsei left the Omega Timeline to go to home town, as they got to their house they when to bed. Ralsei was sleeping soundly, but Kris was tossing and turning, gripping his chest tightly, breathing heavily.
Kris slowly escaped Ralsei's grasp, before digging deep into his chest, forcing his soul out of his body. He then walked over to the cage and threw the soul in the cage. Ralsei heard the sound and woke straight up. "Kris, what are you doing?" Ralsei asked. Kris stayed silent. "K-Kris...?" Ralsei said. Kris then summoned a knife and tried to attack Ralsei. "KRIS, WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!!?" Ralsei yelled. Kris didn't respond but a little flower came from behind him. "My My My..is your lover trying to attack you? Well that a good thing." Flowey said. "W-Who are you and what wrong with Kris?" Ralsei said. "My name's Flowey, Flowey the Flower. And Kris lets say me and Chara took control of him, he not in control anymore." Flowey said. "W-what..." Ralsei said eyed widened. "Little Krissy is now a soulless monster." Chara said. Kris attacked Ralsei in the arm doing a large amount of damage. Blood fastly ran down Ralsei's arm. Ralsei then ran to The Omega Timeline. "Greetings, Ralsei.... What happened to your arm?" Core Frisk asked. "Kris, Flowey and Chara took control of him." Ralsei said. "W-What... Flowey and Chara." Core said. Kris then appeared and slashed Ralsei in the back. "AARG." Ralsei yelled as he fell to the ground. "You're no match to us. Pathetic goat." Kris forcefully said. Ralsei slowly let his tears out as he laid on the ground bleeding out. Core Frisk then summoned a Gaster Blaster. "NO ONE HURTS MY FRIENDS, ON MY WATCH. IF IT'S A BATTLE YOU WANT THEN ITS A BATTLE YOU GET." Core Frisk yelled. "You're worth my time."  Kris said. The battle has started. Flowey and Chara vs. Core Frisk.