Kris and Core Frisk's Meeting.

General POV
Kris was hanging out with Sans at Grillby's...for some reason.
"Hey Sans?" Kris asked. "yeah kiddo?" Sans replied. "Do you know anyone by the name of Core Frisk?" Kris asked. "yeah why did you ask?" Sans said. "Well I want to see them." "alright I'll take you to them." Sans said as he took Kris to his room. "alright now all you have to do is think about The Omega Timeline alright?" Sans said. Kris nodded yes as he thought of the Omega Timeline and walked through Sans door. Kris and Sans are now in the Omega Timeline. "yeah there's also other Sans's and Frisk's here." Sans said. Core Frisk appeared. "Greetings Sans! And who have you brought over?" Core Frisk asked. "this is Kris a friend of mine. and Kris this is Core." Sans said. "My name's Frisk not Core Sans. Though you can call my Frisk or Core Frisk." Frisk said. "Noted." Kris said. "Hey Sans who have you brought over?" Blueberry Sans said. "this is Kris, blue." Sans said. "Wait is he human?" Blue asked.
"yes" Sans said. "Oh my god you caught a human?!?" Blue said amazed. "well no he's my friend." Sans said. "Oh..darn." Blue said as Papyrus came. "hey blue what're doing" Papyrus said. "I'm talking to lazy me and his friend... Papyrus I told you to stop smoking in front of other." Blue said. "sorry bro I'll put it out if you want me to" Papyrus said as he put out his cigarette. "the names Papyrus and you are?" Papyrus asked "The name's Kris." Kris said. "well it's nice to meet you Kris." " I have a ton of work to do a Skele-TON of work to do." Paps said.
Sans just laughed. While Blue was mad. "I don't want to here anymore of your terrible puns Pap!!" Blue yelled. "what you don't like my punny jokes." Paps said. Blue walked off mad. "welp I'm gonna go take a nap. see ya." Paps said. "well I'm gonna go back to home town. You can talk to Core Frisk or the other people here." Sans said as he walked off. Kris went to talk Core Frisk. "Hey Kris need anything?" Core Frisk asked. "How did place came to be?" Kris asked. "Well me and Gaster made this place. Though as empty the room was when we first created it, we decided to abandon it. But your Sans was the one that came to this place by accident. That's when me and him met and I told him how to get here easier. And he told the others from different AUs how to get here and now this place is like home to them." Core Frisk said with a smile. Frisk saw Kris talking to Core Frisk, so they went to him. "Hey Kris! Your exploring this place too?" Frisk said. "Yep. How's Chara?" Kris asked. "She doing good.. though she's here somewhere." Frisk said as Chara just popped out of nowhere. "Y'all said something... Hey Kris!" "Sup Chara." Kris said. ......Timeskip....
After Kris was done talking he went back to home town and went home. When Kris went into his home. He was greeted by Ralsei who was reading a book on the sofa. "Hi Kris, what were you doing that made you not at the house?" Ralsei said. "Well I was talking to Sans about a person named Core Frisk and I wanted to see them which Sans took me to the Omega Timeline to see them. I also saw and met other people from different AUs." Kris explained. "Oh ok though I want to meet them as well." Ralsei said. "I'll take you later. But have you seen Michael?" Kris asked. "I think he went somewhere." Ralsei said. "Hm ok." Kris said as he sat down next to Ralsei. Kris laid his head on Ralsei shoulder. "Some day I want to marry you Razzy." Kris said blushing lightly. "I-I want to marry you t-too." Ralsei said blushing madly. "Heh your so cute when you blush Razzy." Kris said before kissing him. Ralsei returned the kiss. They broke the kiss for air. "...I love you Kris..." Ralsei said. "I love you too Ralsei" Kris said. A couple seconds later Michael came in.
"Sup guys." Michael said. "Hello Michael." Ralsei said. "So Kris where'd you go? I haven't seen you all day." Michael said. "Well me and Sans were visiting Core Frisk and other people from different AUs. I also met Frisk and Chara again so that was great." Kris said. "Ok..." Michael said as he sat down on the opposite side of the sofa.
"Say Raz. I've been thinking." Kris said. "What're thinking about?" Ralsei asked. "W-Will you go out with me?" Kris said blushing darkly. Ralsei agreed by kissing him. "I-i'll take that as a yes." Kris said smiling.