Kris and Ralsei- The Be@-#* (Part 2.)

On the drive to the mall, Kris pulled out a photo of the past AU of him and the monsters of the underground…he remembered the year of 201X he had lots of hate for humans, he was always bullied and abused by the humans he climbed MT. Ebott for one reason, and one reason only…suicide…he thought falling down the entrance to the underground would kill him…but it didn’t. He lived, He have heard of the war between humans and monsters, but he was to young and hurt to understand. He thought that the monsters of the underground would hurt him…but they treated him with love and compassion something he never got through his life…but he got the power to RESET he reset the timeline and out of curiosity he killed the people he loved and cared about…until he reach The Final Corridor and met up with Sans again. He kept on trying to land a blow on Sans but couldn’t…Sans kill him again and again…until Kris RESETed and went back to pacifist route and therefore he lives with Toriel until he can afford his own place, went to a nearby school in Hometown, went on an adventure in a mysterious Dark Realm, meet new people and friends, found the one he loves. Kris grew older and went to collage with Ralsei and Susie, graduated and got a place to live in a little town name “Ebott Town” named after MT. Ebott. Kris remembered the machine in Sans’s lab…what is supposedly a “Time Machine” Sans said, Kris obviously didn’t believe that and went on checking other things…until he found a drawing of three people, smiling…and on the paper said “Don’t Forget” he still has the drawing. He wanted to go back to MT. Ebott so bad, but he has to persuade or at least bring Ralsei to the mountain… he’ll tell him later…
.
.
.
.
Kris’s thought was interrupted by the car stopping. “We’re here!!” Ralsei said. They got out of the car and headed towards the mall and into the clothing section. Ralsei went towards the beach clothes while Kris and Susie were just standing around. “Hey Susie…have you ever wondered about MT. Ebott…” Kris asked. “Why are you bringing up the underground topic..? It sucks down there..” Susie said. “Well I want to go back…just to walk around for a while.” Kris said. “..*Sigh* Fine…but we have to do that a little bit later..” Susie said. “K.” Kris said. Kris and Susie chatted for a bit before Ralsei came back. They all chatted before eating at the food court, before leaving. Once they all got back to their house they all went in and got dressed and drove to the beach. Kris sat in the back of the car alone. ‘I need to go back to the mountain…but how am I going to get away from him without hurting him?...i…I need time to think about this…but I will return to Mount. Ebott with some familiar friends…’ Kris thought. ‘ You can still make the change Kris, you can still do genocide...just let me take control!’ Chara said to Kris. ‘I will never go back to genocide, you twisted being!’ Kris said to Chara. Outside of Kris’s mind his eyes and mouth was dripping a black substance, his eyes dark and black…soulless. ‘Come one Kris..you know you want too!’ Chara said. ‘STOP!! STOP IT NOW!! STOP CHARA!!!’ Kris yelled to Chara in his head. The black substance dripping from Kris’s eyes and mouth are pouring out fast. ‘you will listen to me and you will do what I say!!!!!’ Chara yelled. “KRIS! KRIS!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!” Ralsei yelled. ‘CHARA I WILL NOT DO WHAT YOU SAY!!’ Kris yelled. ‘YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY!! OR ELSE YOU’LL HAVE THE WORST PAIN EVER!!’ Chara yelled. ‘FINE!!’ Kris yelled. ‘Then let the games begin.’ Chara said. Kris’s appearance changed, he now had on a familiar green sweater with one yellow stripe going a cross, brown shorts with black leggings and brown boots. He has equipped the ‘True Knife’, his face now has rosy cheeks and red eyes with a twisted smile…dripping out the black substance. “I’m back!!! The fallen human now taking control of this worthless human..heheh but he is gonna be worth everything to me!! My creation!!!!” “What the hell did you do to Kris?!?!?” Susie yelled. “Well me and Kris made a deal...a deal that had something to do with bringing me back to life, just to do another genocide run.” Chara said. “Well we’re gonna get him back one way or another!” Susie said “The thing is that I’m the God of this world!! I can do something no one can do!” Chara said. “Then prove it!!” Susie said as she swung her ax at Chara. “Truly worthless..” Chara said as she jumped time for 4 seconds. “What the hell?” Susie said. “Like I said...I am a God of this world!!!” Chara said. “I CAN JUMP TIME!!!” Chara said. “BE PREPARED FOR THE BATTLE OF YOUR LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” Chara said.