A Lovey Dovey Chapter

*Lots of walking and puzzle solving later*
General P.O.V
Kris walked through The Field of Hopes and Dreams with Ralsei along side him. Susie left to join Lancer in being Bad Guys. Kris decided to sit down for a little bit cause all the walking they did made Kris's feet hurt. "Oh Kris you want to sit down for a while?" Ralsei asked. Kris nodded yes "Ok a small break wouldn't hurt!" Ralsei said sitting down next to Kris.
A couple of minutes gone by Ralsei leaning his head on Kris's shoulder while listening to the sweet song of The Field. "Hey Ralsei?" Kris asked Ralsei who was a little bit startled cause he never heard him talk before. "Y-Yes Kris?" Ralsei replied.
"Do you plan on dating anyone Ralsei?" Kris asked blushed darkly. "K-Kris? Are y-you trying to say something?" Ralsei asked blushing brightly. "N-No..." The human said blushing even darker.
A couple of seconds went by
"M-Maybe..." Kris said blushing. "Are you saying that you have a crush on m-me?" Ralsei said blushing even brightly.
"y-yes" Kris said quietly "w-well when I saw I immediately had a crush on you too." The blushing Prince said said. Kris smiled and put his hands on the side of Ralsei head and pulling him in to a kiss.
They pulled away both blushing brightly. "I love you Ralsei more then you think." Kris said. "I love you too Kris.
The two males sat under the the tree for a little bit longer before getting up and leaving.

[A/N Word Count: 257. A short chapter about Kris x Ralsei..I might make another chapter about this Who knows uwu.] [Plus I've never wrote any fluff so I'm kinda bad at this. QwQ]