Kris and Ralsei- Terrible memory.

Ralsei woke up the next morning and slipped out of Kris's arms and went downstairs. "Morning, Ralz." Michael said. "Morning Mike." Ralsei said. "Where's Kris?" Michael asked. "Sleeping." Ralsei said. "Really. Kris is usually the first to come down." Michael said. "Well something bad happened to Kris last night. That explains the huge cut on my back." Ralsei said. "Explain what happened to Kris last night." Michael said. "Well it's kinda long, but what I've heard is that Kris violently ripped his soul out and threw it in the cage and I woke at the noise and asked Kris if he was ok, but he didn't reply instead he tried to attack me. I dodge his first attack but missed the second one he cut my arm. But two people appeared from behind him. Flowey the Flower, and Chara. They took control of Kris and tried to attack me, before they did I ran to The Omega Timeline where Core Frisk is but they appeared behind me and slashed my bad, after that everything turned black. But as soon as I woke I saw Kris in the corner of our room cutting himself with the knife the they used on me. But as I get a closer look I saw him crying, but he had his soul so he regained controlled. I sang my lullaby and calmed him down and we both fell asleep." Ralsei explained. Michael was just speechless. Before he could talk Kris came downstairs in a black short sleeve shirt his cuts were visible. "Morning, Kris." Ralsei said as he kissed him. "Morning, Razzy." Kris said as he hugged him. "Hey Kris, where did you get this locket?" Ralsei asked. "Found it in my drawer, I guess my brother gave it to me when I was young." Kris said. Before Ralsei could reply Core Frisk appeared. "Am I interrupting something?" Core Frisk asked. "No you're not interrupting anything." Kris said. "Well I'm just visiting for a while cause I'm bored and nothing good happens in the Omega Timeline." Core Frisk said. "Well you're always welcome here Frisk." Kris said. "Thank you!" Core Frisk said smiling. "So are those two in the void forever Frisk?" Ralsei asked. "Yup, Gaster got them all prison up so they'll be no bother to us." Core Frisk said. "Wait, who are y'all talking about?" Kris asked. "Flowey and Chara." They both said. "W-what..." Kris said. "Yeah, they took control of you and they kinda hurt me and Frisk." Ralsei said. "......." Kris then pulled out the knife and the reflection of the knife showed Chara behind him. Kris started sweating and shaking which concerned both Mike, Ralsei, and Core Frisk. "Kris...? Are you feeling ok?" Ralsei asked concerned. Kris dropped the knife and shook his head yes. "I'm gonna go to Grillby's...I need to be alone for a while." Kris said as walked out the door. "What's going on with Kris?" Michael asked. "I don't know...." Core Frisk said. "Kris never goes to Grillby's. Why is he going now?" Michael asked. "I have no idea, but let's let him be he has to cool off anyways." Core Frisk said.