Kris and Ralsei- The Fun Night.

[A/N: Again this chapter will have smut in it, so if you DON'T like a chapter that has sexual action in then Don't read this chapter. Also Kris and Ralsei will be drunk in this one prepare for the drunken Sin~]

Ralsei was sitting in the living room watching TV as usual, until Kris came in drunk. "Heyyy Ralsei...join me for a drink..*hic*" Kris said, drunkly. ".....Sure.....I'll join for a drink..." Ralsei said as he got a bottle. A few drinks later, Kris and Ralsei were already drunk. Kris pins Ralsei to the wall, "Want to have some fun, love?~" Kris said in a seducing voice. Ralsei nodded. Kris then picked him up and took them to their room and locked the door. "Let have some fun shall we.~" Kris said as he took off his clothes. Ralsei did the same. Kris then kissed Ralsei. Ralsei kisses back, Kris bit Ralsei bottom lip, harshly. Ralsei opened his mouth and Kris slipped his tongue in. Kris explored every inch of Ralsei's wet cavern, Kris pulled away and saw that Ralsei had a bulge. Kris smirked and pull Ralsei's boxers down. Ralsei was blushing hard, but the alcohol took it's toll on them. Kris lowered his head to Ralsei's erect member and took it whole. As Kris was bobbing his head up and down Ralsei's shaft, Ralsei grabbed Kris's head and shoved him down. Ralsei then came in Kris's mouth. Kris swallowed. Kris got some lube and put it at Ralsei's entrance. "I love you, Razzy~" Kris said as he thrusted inside of Ralsei. "I love you too, Kris~!!" Ralsei moaned. Kris went slow but picked up the pace. "K-Kris.....f-faster..." Ralsei said. Kris picked up the pace go at a fast rate. Kris grabbed Ralsei's member and started to "help" him. After a while, Ralsei came on Kris's hand and Kris released inside of Ralsei, Kris pulled out and Ralsei flipped them over. "My turn." Ralsei said as he thrusted inside of Kris. "Grahh...Tight..." Ralsei said. "G-Go faster R-Ralsei..." Kris whimpered. Ralsei went faster and harder. "RaAlLLSeiii" Kris moaned. Ralsei reached down to Kris's member to "help" him. After a little while Kris came on Ralsei's hand. Ralsei went even faster. "R-Ralsei...*pent*...cum already..." Kris grunted. Ralsei thrusted harder into Kris, Ralsei then released inside of him. Ralsei pulled out and collapsed next to Kris, and pulled him in a cuddle. "...love you Ralsei" Kris said. "....love....you..too...Kris" Ralsei said as both of them fell asleep.

[A/n: So this is the longest smut chapter I've ever wrote. Let me know if you want more. I'm confident to write more. Also this is the 31st chapter of this book, I'm still writing chapters 29 & 30 so please be patient with me. Thank you! ^^]

~~~~~Foxy Away~~~~~