Dare 6

B.M: A dare from SitiNafisa 'I dare Nomi to confess his love to Randy in front of the whole Norrisville High and expecting more ship, hugs and fluff.' I'm loving this dare. Enjoy!
********************************
Nomi was getting ready to express his feeling to Randy. Since its a dare of course. But deep down, he really likes him.

Randy walked away from the school building but stopped when Nomi called him.

"Randy! Hold up!" The whole school looked at them as if they were watching a drama.

"Oh. What is it, Nomi?" Randy asked. He blushed a bit when he realized that a lot of people are watching them.

"Randy. There's something that I need to tell you."

"That is?"

Nomi took a big breath before shouting it.

"I'm in love in you! Please love me back! Even though its a dare, I wanted to be with you!"

Randy blushed when Nomi confessed like that in front of everyone. He teared up before hugging him tightly.

"I love you too."

Nomi hugged back. He's glad that he done it. Everyone at the background were squealing and fan girling if they saw their cute ship. The new couple laughed a bit before kissing, making the others nosebleed hard.
********************************
B.M: I know its boring. I don't really know the meaning of fluff, but I do know how to make ships. Hope you'd like it.