Dare 11

B.M: A dare from mention a user named ShaiShai2001 who said, "I dare Nomi to go Nomicon style and made a promising proposal so that I can see Randy's red as a tomato face." I don't really understand much, hopefully this will do. Enjoy!
********************************
Nomi P.O.V

Its been 3 years since I became the Nomicon for Randy. He's so cute. I wanted to be with him, but I still remember that I can't. He'll forget about me anyways. Damn it. How can I be with him?

I looked up from the Nomicon doodle screen and saw him trying to talk to Howard. Howard looked mad. Randy then looked like he was okay and Howard was happy. Then just went outside saying something. Randy looked sad.

I glowed myself to signaling him coming to me. He saw me and shloomped into me. I'm not in my human form so he can't find me.

"Hey, Nomicon. What's up? I have a feeling you're gonna ask me a question that is, why am I sad. Well, me and Howard broke up. We were dating for 2 years now and he found himself a new girlfriend. I tried to talk to him but he didn't care. So I gave up on him. Why does relationship has to be hard? I can't stand it." He burst into tears.

I felt bad for him. I need to comfort him somehow. Then, an idea popped up. I went in front of him in my human form. He looked shock. I gave him a comforting hug and he calmed down a bit.

"Nomicon? This is you? You looked, different." He said.

"Well, I am. Nice to meet you in person, Randy. Don't feel sad about a simple relationship. At least you and Howard are friends. Right?" I said. He looked a bit happy.

"Thanks... I guess. Say, how come I've never knew you had a human form?" He asked. I can feel a small thought from him. I pretend that I was thinking while I concentrate to read his mind.

'He looked, handsome. Nomicon looked, hot! What am I thinking?! But I'm not wrong, right? Aaaahhhh!'

I broke it off and blushed. He was blushing a bit. How cute.

"Maybe because you never thought of it. Speaking of which, you think that I'm... Hot?" I asked. He was blushing crazy!

"How did you know?!" He asked. I laughed before telling the truth. He nodded.

"There's something I wanted to tell you, Randy."

"That is?"

"I... I wanted to be with you. I... Want to marry you..."

"Eh?!" He blushed.

"I know, I know. There's no way you can be with me I know. Its just, difficult to hold all of this emotion and I-" He kissed me in the middle if my sentence.

"Nomi. I love you too. I really do. Since you showed me your human form I fell in love with you instantly. But am I really enough for you?"

"You are, Randy. You are more than enough. How about this. I will wait for you until you are ready to marry me. Then, we can live together and be together forever. I'm saying this because I'm an immortal. Will you marry me once you are 18?" I asked. He teared up.

"I promise." He was blushing deeply red, like really red. I kissed him and kinda marked him by accident on his neck. I think to him its called a hickey.

"Now, you're mine." I said. He giggled softly.

"I am. Looked like I'll be wearing turtle neck sweaters a lot."

We hugged in the Nomicon while enjoying ourselves there as the sunset and the flowers cherish the scene beautifully. We made a promise, it is ours to keep. I can't wait to marry him. He'll be mine forever. Literally.
********************************
B.M: Hope y'all like it. I can barely understand the question so hopefully this will do. See y'all soon!