Dare 63-65 Ask 42-46

B.M: this is a lot of asks and dares. Hopefully y'all forgive me for my absent and no updates on my one shotz. Enjoy ^^

MonicaNielsen6: Hi, Nomi and Randy. What do you do as a hobby, beside for being the ninja and Nomicon and playing video games.

Randy: Well,I usually clean up the house, doing the chores and cooking, and meditating. Its the usual.

Nomi: I mostly meditate. Nothing much.

MonicaNielsen6: Randy what was your first thought on Nomi when you saw him at school?

Randy: I'll be honest, I thought he'll never get comfy around the others, but surprisingly he did.

MonicaNielsen6: Dear Nomi and Randy, are you 2 familiar to Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir? Just to let you know, MLB has Many similarities to your story.

Randy: We noticed. Actually, we're good friends of theirs. In the one shot, we are playing the part of MLB and they are kind enough to lend us the miraculous for the story. It already at part 2, but someone is very excited and wanted a part 3, which is still in process.

Nomi: Yeah, we know. Next.

MonicaNielsen6: So Randy, I took a look in Deviantart in a profile CartoonLoverGirl01 and found a cute small comic where you said "I'm straight, I like girls" and then been asked if you liked Nomi and you answered "Nomi is an exception" so my question is, are you bisexual, Randy?