Chapter Two

AN: Okay I know you won't read this, but if you do... Prepare yourself. I MAY put something slightly extreme in this chapter. Maybe.

Harry's POV:

When we arrived home, I already knew things were pretty serious. I don't know what Louis wanted to talk about. I sat down on the couch and waited for Louis to join me. Louis turned on the lights and came to sit next to me.
“Okay Harry., you know how the lads always talk about how gays are disgusting and terrible? Why don't you ever talk about it? You don't agree with them do you?” Louis asked. He had obviously put a lot of thought into this, his words were spoken carefully.
“I don't agree with them. I honestly think people should love who they want to love. Not gender specifically. People have a right to be happy,” I smiled at the end, it's true. Everyone can have their own preferences. It doesn't matter who people are attracted to.
“Okay..” Louis took a shaky breathe, “I am going to tell you this, and if you want to move out, or never talk to me again, I understand,” He looked at me and paused before continuing.
“Well, uhm, Harry. It has come to my attention recently that, uh, I... I..., uhm, wow this is pretty hard to do,” Louis dropped his head into his hands, “I mean, what I'm trying to say is, uh, that I'm in love with you,” Louis rushed out and cringed, as if he was afraid of his own words.
“Please elaborate,” I whispered, feeling a bit shocked. What does he mean?
“I don't know, I mean, for a while I thought I could make my feelings go away if I just pretended like I didn't have them, but they are still there. I can't make them go away. I tried so hard, but I can't. So I have just come to terms with the fact that I am in love with you. I thought it would be unfair to keep it from you,”
Wow, that's a lot to take in. Does that make him gay? What about his girlfriend? There were so many questions swimming in my mind I couldn't even think straight.
“Harry please say something...” Louis said quietly, sounding defeated. I hadn't even realized how much time had passed.
I looked at Louis. He looked vulnerable and small. I had never seen him act like this before and it was strange.
“Harry, it's okay. I get it I'll just go,” He got up to leave. I don't know what compelled me to do it. I have no idea what fueled my actions. I stood up with Louis and I kissed him. I kissed him harder than I had ever kissed anyone before. I poured all my unanswered questions, all my confusion, and all the energy I had into that kiss.
Louis, at first, was confused and didn't kiss back, but after he realized what was happening, he kissed quickly reacted. It was an amazing kiss. It sent sparks up and down my spine like no other ever had before. It was physically just like kissing anyone else, but it felt so different emotionally. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.
Louis pulled away for air and we stood there gasping for oxygen is the middle of our sitting room.
“We are going to have to talk about this,” Louis said with a smile.
“Yeah, but we can do that later,” I replied breathlessly as I pulled his head to meet mine again.
I don't know how long we kissed for. It turned out to be a complete snog. We ended up laying in the floor tangled up in each others arms. It was honestly amazing. I can't say I regretted a second of it.
I woke and removed a sleeping Lou's arms from around me and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast.
I made a quite large breakfast. I intended for the boys to be over in about half an hour, they usually eat a lot.
“I smell something good,” Louis walked into the kitchen yawning, “Why'd you make so much?”
“The lads are coming over. Sophia, Perrie, and Eleanor are coming too,” Louis face dropped as I said that.
“Why are you making that face?” I asked quietly. I didn't want him to regret kissing me. I knew as soon as I mentioned Eleanor he wouldn't want to even be around me anymore. God, I am so stupid! I actually believed we had something! I don't know what we had, but we had something.
“I-,” He started to reply but stopped. Yep. Here it comes. The devastating rejection.
“Yeah, Louis. It's okay I get it,” I stopped him from continuing his sentence.
“Harry, let me talk,” Louis pleaded.
“No, Louis, it's fine. I know you don't really want to be around me. You've figured your shit out, and you want to be with Eleanor. That's fine,” I was going to say more, but Louis cut me off by sealing his mouth to mine. It was a quick kiss, I didn't have time to react properly.
“Harry listen,” Louis started, “I don't want to be with anyone else right now. I told you, I love you. Everyone knows the entire Eleanor thing is completely fake,” Louis laughed again, but his smile wore away when he noted my confusion.
“What do you mean? It's fake?” I didn't understand. Him and Eleanor acted so in love when they were together. His lock screen is a picture of them together.
“Harry, what I mean is that management set up up as a couple! There were so many rumors going around about the bromances, they signed a model to be my 'Girlfriend.' You didn't know?” Louis explanation cleared several things up for me, but I was still questioning a lot of things. Why didn't I know Louis relationship was fake?
I know he doesn't need to explain any thing to me. If anyone needs to be explaining it's me. Louis hasn't even asked one thing about why I did what I did. I hope he's just happy I did it. If he asked I wouldn't know how to answer. I don't know my self.
I was about to ask Louis another question when seven people busted through our front door.
“There is my favorite person in the world!” Eleanor ran straight up to Louis and wrapped her arms round him. I, trying to avoid the situation, stood up to join the other lads.
“Eleanor, everyone here knows it's fake you can stop,' Louis said, as if it's something she should have known.