Chapter Seven

(A/n: idk the story is probably only going to be like 15 chapters at most)
Unedited: srrynotsrry

Harry's POV:

After arriving home with Louis, I knew I would have to speak to him about this. I really didn't want to. He wasn't even supposed to know about this. He probably doesn't even love me anymore. He probably never did. How could anyone love someone like me? Someone literally disease ridden and-

"Harry," Louis' quiet voice pulled me away from my thoughts, "why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you wouldn't love me" no point in lying.

"Harry, I could never stop loving you. You are what I care about most in the world. I love you more than I have ever loved anything or anyone. Please understand that," Louis whispered the last part and kissed each of my knuckles sweetly.

"I just hate how it turned out you know?" A sad smile found its way to my lips, "the cancer went away completely and it came back three months ago, worse than ever."

Louis ran a hand through my tangled hair in an act of comfort, "Harry, I'm sure it will go away. You'll be fine," I shook my head at his words. I was already terminal. God, I hated that word. Terminal.

Yep. I've only got three months left to live. I would need a miracle to save me now.

"You don't know that Lou," I forced the tears out of my eyes as I sat on the couch.

"Harry," Louis sat next to me, "I know you're going to live," I didn't reply, so he continued. "So I'm going to ask you something," he hesitated.

"Don't ask me to try lou. It's not going to work,"

"That's not what I was going to ask," I gestured for him to continue, feeling slightly confused, "Harry, I was going to ask if maybe you wanted to be my boyfriend," he trailed off and played with me fingers, avoiding my gaze.

Of course I wanted to be with Louis, but how would he feel when I died? When I dropped dead and he was alone?

"Louis, I would love to be your boyfriend," I smiled at him.

I felt so selfish. I loved Louis, but I know I'm going to die. This whole situation is fucked up. I hate this disease. I hate everything it brings with it. I hate myself. I hate this.

Louis smiled up at me and planted a kiss on my mouth. That kiss tore all my doubts away from me, I thought for a moment that I might actually live.

Wishful thinking.

~*~*~

Somtime in the night we had gone to bed and fallen asleep, a lump of tangled limbs and blankets.

Our sleep was interrupted when the front door slammed. Oh shit.

I glanced at Louis,who was still asleep in bed. Who slammed the door?

"Louis," I whisper yelled at him, "Louis, wake up!"

He stirred in his sleep and his blue irises peeked through his heavy lids at me.

"Harry?"

"There's someone here, get up,"

Voices came from the sitting room,
"Where are they?"
"Is Harry okay?"
"Guys, they are probably sleeping,"

The lads. The homophobic lads.

"Louis," my eyes widened. This might possibly be worse than a break in.

"Harry, it's just the lads shutup."

"Yeah, the lads who would probably skin us alive if they knew about us"

At that Louis jumped out of bed and stood at the foot board.

"Just act like we're talking," he suggested.

Good idea. Great idea. Not. It's six am. Why would we be awake?

"Harry?" Liam's voice called down the hallway. To late now.

"N here," I called. God this situation was shit.

"Are you okay?"
"What happened?"
"Is what that weird guy said true?"

The lads ran into my room and surrounded my bed throwing questions at me.

"One at a time, please," I joked. They sat on the edge of my bed, waiting for answers.

I explained it to them. The whole shitty thing. I left out the part about being gay, but other than that all of the bullshit.

"Harry-," Liam started, his voice dripping with pity.

"I don't want your condolences," I help a hand up, signaling him to stop, "I've heard enough of it already,"

Silence fell in the room, no one spoke for several minutes. It got awkward and I glanced up to meet Louis' eyes, silently begging him to make a sound.

"Why don't we all go out," Louis suggested, breaking the silence. I nodded. The boys would probably do anything I wanted to do right now. I could say I wanted to preform a show from the middle of the ocean and they would probably go along with it.

We ended up going to a McDonalds, the same one me and lou went on for our date. I smiled remembering when he told me how he felt.

The boys walked in ahead of me and lou and I leaned to whisper in his ear, " I love you,"

He smiled and quietly returned the phrase as he walked over to order while the lads and I found a booth to sit at.

Lou came with all our orders and everyone dug in, except for me.

Louis POV:

Harry was pushing his food around on the wrapper it came in. I knew about the cancer, but why wouldn't he eat? By the time everyone was done, Harry still had half a chicken sandwich in front of him, the first half only being gone because Zayn took it.

Harry sent me a tight smile and got up to throw out his uneaten food. He was going to waste away to nothing if he doesn't eat.

I watched him walk away and frowned at his tiny legs, not filling out the skinny jeans he used to wear so well. The sweater he was wearing looked as if it could swallow him whole. No wonder he weighed so little, he had become a stick. Literally a stick.

"You lads ready to leave?" He asked when he returned, receiving nods from everyone.

Was I the only one who noticed Harry's change of appearance? The others had to have.

I am talking to my boyfriend when we get home.

Boyfriend. (Heart eyes)

(A/N: haha. Okay terrible chapter kinda filler, boyfriends now yay! Aww. They are totally going to have sex. I may not write about it bc I'm rubbish at that, but they are totally going to do it. )

Later tater