Chapter Nine

(A/N: wow okay I just wanted to make it clear that this is the first thing I've ever written soo... It sucks ass probably...)

Louis' POV:

"Honey, I'm home," I called out jokingly as a swung the door to the apartment open.

I laughed to myself
And threw my keys and jacket onto the table.

"Harry?" I called again. Had he gone out?

"Are you home love?" I looked into the living room before searching through the fridge for a water bottle.

I guess I had the house to myself.

I sat down on the couch and was about to flip on the telly when I noticed the wild way the covers were thrown about the cushions on the couch.

Harry would have folded them. I frowned and pulled my phone out to ring him, "pick up pick up pick up," I mumbled, growing slightly worried.

I know it's silly to be worried over unfolded blankets, but it's very un-Harry.

A ringtone sounded from the hallway.

Has he left his phone here?

I walked towards Harry's room to stop the incessant ringing when I fell on my face.

I had tripped over something.

Looking behind me on the ground, I saw Harry's feet, slightly sprawled out further than his body, which was tightly nestled against the wall.

"Harry?" I asked, slightly relieved he was here.

"Why are you laying in the hallway love?" I giggled as I moved to crouch by the taller lad.

"Harry love," I said gently as I turned his head toward me.

The smile fell off my face instantly.

His skin was almost a complete white, his jaw slack, and blood was running from his mouth.

"Harry?" My eyes widened and I stood to call someone.

How long had he been laying here? Was he breathing? I dialed 999 and described the situation to them.

"Harry? Please tell me your okay," tears had gathered in my eyes and I couldn't see the beautiful boy laying corpse like on the floor in front of me. How could I not notice this?

A sharp knock came from the door 17 minutes after I called. I rushed to the door and flung it open to let the paramedics in, only it wasn't the paramedics. It was Zayn, Liam, and Niall.

"Hey lou, we came by to see if you wanted some compa-" Zayn started to speak, but I cut him off by throwing my arms around his neck and sobbing into his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" All the lads were looking at me with concern now.

"It's Harry," was all I had to say before they pushed through the doorway.

"Where is he?" Liam asked panicking.

I walked down the hallway with them following. I still hadn't moved Harry, I couldn't.

Niall and Zayn looked as if they had gone catatonic when they saw Harry, sprawled out in the hall pale as a ghost.

"I j-just found him like this after I got home," I choked out with another sob, "I don't know how long he's been lying here," I tried to gain some composure in front of the boys, but I couldn't keep it together. I love Harry to much.

Another knock sounded on the door as we reached the twenty five minute mark and I rushed through the flat to answer it, praying that is was help.

I flung the door open and nearly collapsed of relief.

I muttered, "hallway" to the men dressed in white and green scrubs, and followed them as they rushed to help Harry.

Harry, please please please be okay. I love you I silently sent a message to Harry.

He was put on a stretcher and rushed out the doors.

"Lads what are you waiting for lets go!" I yelled at the boys who still had their feet planted on the hardwood of the living room floor.

"Guys, please, I know what hospital he's going to," I begged once again, being granted with Niall's gaze.

"Lou, he wasn't- he wasn't breathing to well when we got here," he said gently, tears pricking his own eyes.

"No no no no no no," I started to mumble and backed away from the group, "he is fine. He is going to be okay. You can't tell me he isn't going to be okay, he is,"

"Lou," Zayn tried, walking towards me.

"No!" I screamed. Harry had to be okay. I can't live without him.

"Louis, please,"

"Can we just go to the hospital?" I I glanced at them from across the room, "Meadows Brooke Hospital. Please,"

They nodded and walked towards me, following me out the door.

(A/N: ik all my chapters are short and terrible, but uhm. Boyfriend action in next chapter. Comment if you have any suggestions)

In a while crocodile