Chapter Four

(A/N: okay so I am writing this on my phone bc my wifi is down and I can't use my laptop. Hopefully the sexy af picture of Louis will make up for it.)

Harry's POV:
"Listen Louis, please don't freak out!" I begged Lou, hoping he doesn't hate me. It isn't my fault I'm dying, "Louis, please answer me,"
He lifted his head up to meet my gaze. Tears filled his cerulean eyes, "Harry, why didn't you tell me?"
I had no words to respond to him with. I know he just thinks of me as a lost cause now. I've ruined our entire relationship.
"Harry please talk to me," Louis was now the one begging, "love please look at me at least,"
I complied with his request and lifted my eyes to meet his gaze. The emotions that flickered across his face were not hate or anger, more of hurt and sadness, "You have to believe that I wanted to tell you," a sob broke the sentence I was trying to form, "but Lou, you mean to much to me to lose,"
Louis silently took me into his arms and tucked his face into the crook of my neck. The room was silent besides our slowly subsiding sobs.
"Lou. You can't tell anyone!" I suddenly warned him. I haven't told anyone... I couldn't stand for anyone else to know.
"Why? Everyone else deserves to know!" I had no way to argue with Louis about this.
"Please lou. It would mean so much to me if you could keep this a secret. Please," his face softened at my tone.
"Who all knows?" His question caught me off guard.
"You, your the only one who knows," I hesitated when admitting this. I almost regretted my words when I heard Lou's gasp.
"Harry, not even your own mum?" I almost burst into tears when Louis mentioned my mother. I couldn't bare to see her go through the heartbreak of losing her son. She cared so much about me, it would tear her apart.
"Louis, no. Please understand that I'm not ready," I shook my head. Flinging my too long hair in my eyes. Louis needed to get it through his head that it wasn't so easy to just tell everyone you were dying. He doesn't even know what it's like.
I suddenly found myself angry with Louis. How could he even assume that I was going to just tell everyone? I'm perfectly capable of judging that myself. He doesn't know anything.
My anger towards the lad began building a wall between us. Lou noticed an unwrapped himself from around me, jerking away as if my skin was burning him.
"Harry, please don't be upset," his words swayed the slight grudge I had against him.
"I'm trying not to but you don't understand," I looked away from his gaze and fixed my eyes on the carpet beneath my feet.
Louis crawled into my lap so he was straddling me and placed his forehead against mine, "I want you to listen," he started locking eyes with me, "I love you so so so much and I don't know what I would do without you. Harry I'm sure there are treatment centers that can help with whatever you have," he blinked and made eye contact with me again. His eyes were so full of hope.
"I love you to," was all I replied with. I had really thought it over since Lou had told me and I was certain that I loved him, it was always there I suppose.
Within seconds of my confession Louis' lips were on mine. The kiss was fast and more heated than our last. Louis swiped his tongue along my bottom lip, and soon after gained entrance to my mouth. Our tongues blissfully danced with each other as Louis grinded his hips down against mine. A moan escaped my lips at his action, causing him to smirk into my mouth.
Louis removed his lips from mine connecting them to my neck and attacking a spot that made me squirm with pleasure.
"How- ho- how did you kn- ow that was t- there?" I questioned Louis about his knowledge of my sweet spot, not being able to form a correct sentence.
The lad mumbled into my neck about something and continued to kiss my neck. I started to speak again, but he grinded down on my again, replacing my words with another moan.
He went back to my lips and ran a hand through my hair, the other resting flat against my chest.
"I love you," I murmured again when our lips parted as we gasped for air.

Louis' POV:
Harry and I could have snogged all day. He is truly the best kisser I think I have ever had the pleasure of kissing. Sadly Harry pulled away first.
"Lou, what- what are we?" His question made me hesitate from my position on his lap. I don't know what we are. We aren't really "official" and honestly this is all a little fast. Although, I like this.
"I would like for us, to be us," I answered his question leaning against him and breathing in his smell. I hoped he understood.
"Is that your way of letting me down easy?" Harry scratched the back of his head as he sat up a little more.
"No Harry, you misunderstand," I giggled a bit at Harry, "I want you give mine," I whispered the last bit I his ear, hoping to be seductive. Judging from the shiver that ran through the taller boy, I was successful.
"Oh, good. So I'm still confused?" Harry blinked slowly at me.
"My god Harry! Just be my boyfriend!" I laughed at him as he fake-contemplated.
"Ahhh, I guess if it means that much to you," he smiled giving away his joke as he kissed me again. This kiss was sweet, but it still sent chills throughout my body.
"I love you so much Harry Styles."
(A/N: okay so idk. This might be good. So I haven't really announced what disease Harry really has rn. But I will next chapter. This one was really cute and idk. I NEED HELP WITH MY DESCRIPTION IF YOU ARE A CREATIVE PERSON AND YOU WANT TO HELP ME WITH A COVER/ STORY DESCRIPTION PLEASE TWEET ME @findingnemoslut ON TWITTER I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP THANKS)