Chapter Eleven

(A/N: ik, it's going to suck really bad. Also if I did something wrong, just comment to correct me. This is horrible.)

Louis' POV:

Harry couldn't leave the hospital for almost a week. He couldn't do much at home.

He had yet to walk on his own, every time he tries to stand, his legs give out due to lack of use and his disease.

At least Harry could talk now. For the first few days of being home, Harry just carried around a marker board to talk with, now he can speak normally.

"Hey Louis," Harry called to me from the kitchen.

The kitchen?

"Harry, how did you get in there?" I laughed as I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen.

"Will power Louis," he nodded at me once he saw me, "will power and lots of faith," he smiled and leaned against the counter for support.

"Your standing I'm so proud of you!" I paced over to wrap him in a hug.

"I'm proud of me too," he grinned as he leaned in for a quick kiss.

Kissing had become like a natural thing now. It was as regular as eating or sleeping.

Personally, I'm really surprised one of us hasn't outed ourselves by kissing each other in front of the boys.

"Hey h," I grabbed his elbow to support him, "if your feeling up to it, there is an interview tomorrow. No one is expecting you there, but if you want to come-"

"Yes yes yes yes!" Harry pushed himself off the counter and fell into my arms, struggling not to fall over during the in-between.

I laughed and caught him, "No one knows about your condition, so if you don't want to say anything at the interview, you don't have to,"

"No, everyone deserves to know," Harry nods at me, "I thought I was saving everyone from a bunch of heartache, but I was being selfish. I can't just keep this from everyone,"

Harry looked down and furrowed his eyebrows, thinking.

"Harry it wasn't selfish," I paused to try to find a way to make that statement true, "okay, it was a little selfish," I shrugged. It was kind of a dick move. I don't understand why Harry kept that from us for so long, but he has his reasons.

"I told my mum yesterday," he met my gaze, "she didn't take it so well,"

My heart broke for this boy who was dying. Literally dying.

Personally, it broke my heart to hear that he had cancer, but I can't even imagine how his mother reacted.

"What happened?"

"I called her right? Well I wanted to meet with her this week so I could tell her in person, but she was busy and insisted that I tell her over the phone," he took a breath and looked to the ground, "so I did..."

"Harry, I could have been there," I wrapped my arms tighter around him when I saw the tears in his eyes.

"Louis, it's just, it was like I heard her heart break," he met eyes with mine, "it was terrible,"

"Let's go to the sitting room, yeah?" I suggested.

"Yeah," at his sad reply I scooped him up bridal style and carried his dainty body to one of the couches.

"She was crying and I couldn't understand anything she was saying," he shook his head, "I'm going to Holmes Chapel to see her after the interview tomorrow," he nodded his head after that.