Chapter Five

(A/N: honestly Harry is daddy af. I'm still on my phone so don't judge. I will be on my phone for a while. Really short, sorry)

Harry's POV:
I woke in the morning with Louis in my arms and a knocking at the door. I grumbled as i lifted myself up to answer the annoying pounding.
I swung the door open angrily to meet the faces of three boys,

"Harry we have an interview today!" Niall yelled into my face as he entered the room. I scoffed and walked into the kitchen to brew coffee.

"Why is lou asleep in here?" Zayn inquired from the couch in the sitting room, poking Lou's face. Lou stirred at Zayn's touch.

"He was really tired he must have fallen asleep there last night," I lied as I joined the other lads in the main room.

Liam was rushing us to get ready and had woken Lou. He dragged us into a waiting car that sped off to a studio.

"I'm still tired," lou quietly complained, leaning his head on my shoulder. We didn't have that long of a drive or I would let him sleep. I myself was confused, everything this morning had happened quickly and it was difficult to process. We were literally thrown into the car an whisked away to the venue. I don't even know who was interviewing us today.

"We're here lads," Niall announced as he climbed out of the car. The rest of us followed the blonde lad and quickly entered through a back door. It was a live radio interview, so it wouldn't be that bad. There would be behind the scene footage released later, but I wasn't worried about it.

"Hello boys," we were greeted by a cheery woman with shoulder length blonde hair, "How are you today?"

We responded with vague mumbles and took our seats on chairs surrounding several microphones for the interview. The lady introduced our presence to the audience and began the interview. She asked mediocre questions and inquired about the upcoming tour, but everyone was pretty relaxed about it.

Around halfway through the interview, I started feeling lightheaded. I knew I should have ate before we came.

"Harry mate, are you feeling alright?" Liam turned to me and whispered.

"Yeah, I'm fine Liam thanks," I gave him a weak smile and attempted to regain my strength. I wasn't making any progress and spots were appearing in my vision.

"What the fuc-" I mumbled before falling out of my chair. Oh hello ground.

Voices erupted around me and I couldn't see anything. Their voices started to fade and it felt like sleep. I welcomed the feeling a let it take me over.

Louis' POV:

"Louis, how is your relationship with Eleanor going?"
I heard Liam whisper 'elebeard' from beside me but I ignored him and answered her question, "uhh, yeah. It's pretty good," she waited for more details but moved on when she realized I wasn't going to continue.

Harry whispered to Liam and I turned to watch him. He was truly beautiful. He looked slightly pale though. I frowned and turned back to the interview.

Several moment later Harry cursed and a thud was heard, drawing the attention of everyone in the room.

"Harry?"

"Mate are you okay?"

"Should we call someone?"

"Is he okay?"

I stayed silent and knelt on the ground next to Harry. I was pulled away by Niall as paramedics rushed in, apparently they stand by at times.

"He doesn't have a pulse," a paramedic shouted to another as they pulled equipment out.

"Bring in a stretcher!"

Now I started to panic. My eyes pricked with tears and Niall drew me into his chest in a hug.

"The interview," Niall slowly said, sounding scared.

"Is that all you can think about right now Niall!" I shouted at him. How could he be so selfish? Harry was practically dying. Harry was dying.

"No, lou. We are still live," Niall whispered the last part. We were still live. The audience could hear everything we were saying. People were most likely recording this.

"Oh my god, Niall what are we going to do?" I asked, referring to Harry and the microphones.

"I'll take care of it go-" he was cut off by Harry's voice.

"Please leave me alone, I am fine thank you," Harry was shooing away the first responders that were trying to lift him into a stretcher.

"Harry what happened?" I ran over to him.

"I'm fine lou. Promise"
(A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS ABOLYTR BULLSHT AND I WANTED YOU TO ONIW ITS JUST LIKE A FILLER OR SOMTHING. Idk if this gets enough votes I might make something really huge happen in the next chapter.

If you have any questions, comment them (you probably don't bc no one reads this)