Chapter Fourteen

(A/N: I didn't edit. I wanted to get this up. I will go through it later.)

Harry's POV:

Apparently I had been sedated.
Apparently I had lost a lot of blood.
Apparently I was dead.

Except I wasn't dead, yet.

The only way I can describe it is that I'm balancing kinda In the middle of life and death.

It's strange. Only an hour prior to now, I was perfectly fine. Even when I was puking literally my guts I felt normal.

I had woken up ten minutes ago and a nurse who had been checking on my condition filled me in.

Blood loss. Shock. Malignant.

Her words bled together in the haziness of my mind. They had given me strong drugs.

The nurse's monotonous voice has made me doze off again, or maybe it was just me? She had called the doctor in. Apparently I wasn't supposed to be asleep.

Apparently.

It was just, I'm so tired, why can't I sleep?

I wanted to doze off and rest for a bit, I needed to rest for a bit.

"Harry!" A panicked voice called.

Shutup I'm trying to sleep

"Harry!" It called again, clearer.

I tried to open my eyes to politely tell the person to go fuck them selves.

But I couldn't.

My eyes were forced shut. I couldn't control them.

I'm so tired.

"Harry!" That sounded familiar. Almost not annoying.

"Harry!" Each time it was a different voice. I particularly didn't like this one.

"Harry please!" Louis? What was he doing here? In a hospital? I hope he's okay.

I should probably open my eyes and check on him, but I'm so tired.

Louis' POV:

I flew up the stairs as soon as "Mr. Styles" was accepting visitors.

The lads were behind me, but I couldn't care less. I had to get to Harry to see if he's okay. I thought it was bad, but I didn't think it was this bad.

I reached the room and stepped across the threshold, seeing Harry lying there pale and asleep.

At least, I hoped he was just asleep.

He moved slightly as a nurse walked in.

He fluttered his eyes and the nurse began explaining things to him. His brows were furrowed and he had only opened his eyes halfway, you wouldn't be able to tell he was awake if it wasn't for the frown on his face.

"I wish you had accepted treatment Mr. Styles," the nurse spoke and turned around to mess with some wires.

Accepted treatment?

Harry had the option to have treatment, but he refused? Why would he do that?

I could feel tears pooling in my eyes and the lads stood behind me, occasionally putting a hand on my arm or shoulder to let me know they were there.

We heard the nurse gasp, causing us to look up from the couch we were all squeezed on.

"You need to leave," she hurriedly told us as she pushed the call button by Harry's bed.